• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Seminar 9/25 - Gander Mountain - Port Huron

sprinklerguy28

We will be hosting an OC seminar at Gander Mountain Port Huron (Fort Gratiot)

When: September 25, 2010 at 1:00pm

Where: 4055 24th Ave, Fort Gratiot, MI 48059

Last edited:

RandyK

I will be there to help. I think we should set up a table to sell memberships, keychains, t-shirts and pens. I will man it if necessary.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
We should see it we can get some members to attend. Why?

My experience in life has taught me that when people are thinking about attending an event or function for the first time they are less hesitant to walk in and sit down if they see there is already a group of people doing so.

;)

Saturday, Saturday,Saturday,Saturday,Saturday,..... September 25th! Be there! :)

Last edited:

girlwgunz

OC Seminar

I am new to your website and would love to attend this seminar. Especially since I attended my CCW classes at gander mtn and was told that OC was illegal in Michigan. We were told relentlessly that we had to conceal our weapons at all times. This was the main reason I left my springfield 1911/45 at home. Being a female, it was a little hard for my to conceal, lol.

PDinDetroit

I am new to your website and would love to attend this seminar. Especially since I attended my CCW classes at gander mtn and was told that OC was illegal in Michigan. We were told relentlessly that we had to conceal our weapons at all times. This was the main reason I left my springfield 1911/45 at home. Being a female, it was a little hard for my to conceal, lol.

Welcome to OCDO!

The seminar will be helpful, I had the same experience in my CPL Training Class. They instructor that taught me has now changed his course material, although I have not seen it.

sprinklerguy28

Welcome to OCDO. I look forward to seeing you and the many others that will be there. I've spoken with Gander Mountain Mgt. and they are working to insure the classes are teaching factual information.

Radioman

Howdy,

Come on out and join us. Learn a few things, meet some nice folks, and most important don't hide that pretty gun if your comfortable with OC. I hide mine (Springfield A1 Loaded) sometimes due to work constraints but hate doing it.

Oh and Sprinklerguy I'll be there after running up to do some business up north so put me down for helping at the table, whatever.

Radioman

Radioman

DOH !! :cuss:

Major change in plans for me means I will not be able to attend. Sorry about that.

Maybe after my attorney kicks some sense into the brainiacs that have decided to pick a fight with me I'll have some free time. :banghead:

Radioman