Thread: Open Carry In Pioneer Pawn ,Tomah

Thumbs up Open Carry In Pioneer Pawn ,Tomah

On my way home from an appointment at the Tomah VA I stopped at Pioneer Pawn. Because I can't have any weapons on VA Property I didn't have my gun with me. I was looking at a High-Point .45 acp when a customer asked the salesman some concealed carry questions. Hearing an opportunity to add my OC information I find that the sales person is an advocate of OC. I talked to the owner the fallowing Monday and now you should find a brochure holder at the gun counter with some OC pamphlets in it. He seems to have some reasonably priced, good quality guns. Check them out.

I always want to stop there, I have heard the prices are fair there. I just never have time to go, or I get to town too late. Now I know, Thanks.

Suport those who suport us.

McX
    kd6 out shopping for a hi point huh? 'splains why you were oggling mine when last we met. ps; you can't have it.heh-heh.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    Suport those who suport us.
    I agree John. I will even pay a little more to keep a like minded business going.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    kd6 out shopping for a hi point huh? 'splains why you were oggling mine when last we met. ps; you can't have it.heh-heh.
    Ah, You noticed.

my favorite pawn shop

Quote Originally Posted by kd6sxa View Post
    On my way home from an appointment at the Tomah VA I stopped at Pioneer Pawn. Because I can't have any weapons on VA Property I didn't have my gun with me. I was looking at a High-Point .45 acp when a customer asked the salesman some concealed carry questions. Hearing an opportunity to add my OC information I find that the sales person is an advocate of OC. I talked to the owner the fallowing Monday and now you should find a brochure holder at the gun counter with some OC pamphlets in it. He seems to have some reasonably priced, good quality guns. Check them out.
    Now you did it you let the cat out of the bag on my secret place to pick up good guns at a good price! I also stop there after my VA appointmens and look around for good deals . I'm also a FFL dealerand don't have the paperwork hassel or wait on hand guns.Ilive in Waupaca Co. and need to get some out dated laws off the books here .I oc whenever posible.

Quote Originally Posted by kd6sxa View Post
    I agree John. I will even pay a little more to keep a like minded business going.
    Ditto. The best support we can give like minded buisness is word of mouth. If they are willing to stand up for our rights then I am eger to do the same for them. Thanks for the post. Carry on.