• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sheriff Grady Judd

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Not totally sure if this is true, but it sounds good!

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

An illegal alien in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine
Traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy who stopped him.
The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at
close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed.
A state wide manhunt ensued.

The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun..
After he shot at them, SWAT team officers open fired and hit the guy 68 times.

Now here's the kicker.

Naturally, the media went nuts and asked why they shot the
poor undocumented immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel:
Talk about an all-time classic answer.
'Because that's all the ammunition we had.'

oldkim

interesting question...

So long as they hit him.

I don't care how many they shot to get the job done. 1 or 1,000.

It's cheaper than medical treatment, surgeries, hospitalization, legal fees and cost of jail for the rest of his life.

1 officer dead, 1 wounded, 1 K-9 dead.

Live by the sword, die by the sword...

Last edited:

devildoc5

the kicker is that snopes states he was arrested in 1999 for DWL, reckless driving, fleeing to elude, resisting arrest AND carrying a concealed weapon. He was released on bail AND FAILED TO APPEAR IN COURT. in 2005 (a year before this incident took place) his warrant was DROPPED for having gone "stale"

Anyone else see more than one thing wrong with the above statements??????

Lammo

I don't see what all the fuss was about

They only shot him about eight and a half times in dog bullets. :)

But seriously, this guy should not have been on US soil. Everyone who opposes efforts such as Arizona's or who supports "sanctuary cities" has the blood of these officers and all of the other victims of "undocumented criminals" on their hands.

amzbrady

The answer is to open the biggest shooting range in the world. All gun owners line the border and pick your moving target. For those who do not own their own guns, all weapons and Night vision provided by the national guard.

lakewood226

Please refrain from labeling illegals undocumented, we do not call drug dealers unlicensed pharmacists. ;) I am looking forward to arizonas 10th amendment victory soon.

dj_fatstyles

i only see one thing wrong in the story, they didnt get more. :( i fully support arizona's law and i think it would be a great thing if these PC p#$$ies would stop worrying about illegals "rights," they dont have any here. good for those cops.

amzbrady

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/05/20/mexico.president.congress/index.html

Calderon also reminded Americans of their role in the recent eruption of drug-fueled violence along the U.S.-Mexican border, noting the high demand for illegal drugs in the United States.
TRANSLATED MEANS MEXICO HAS A HUGE DRUG PROBLEM AND NO MONEY SO THEIR DRUG DEALERS ARE SELLING IT TO WHOEVER WILL BUY IT AND CALDERON CAN NOT CONTROL IT SO HE WANTS US TO DO HIS JOB FOR HIM.

"Mexico and the United States are stronger together than they are apart," he told a joint meeting of Congress. "Our economic ties have made both economies stronger. ... A stronger Mexico means a stronger United States."
TRANSLATED MEANS MEXICO WITHOUT THE US MEAN THE MEXICAN ECONOMY WILL BE WORSE, THE US WITHOUT MEXICO MEANS WE WILL PAY MORE FOR CHERRIES AND WE WILL HAVE TO MOW OUR OWN LAWNS.

Calderon also had a message for undocumented Mexican migrants currently in the United States: "I want to say to the migrants -- all those who are working really hard for this great country -- that we admire them, we miss them, [and] we are working hard for their rights ... [and] for their families," he said.
TRANSLATED MEANS HE KNOWS HIS COUNTRY SUCKS AND HE IS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO FIX THINGS SO HIS COUNTRYMEN WOULD WANT TO STAY.

Calderon pointed out that Mexico has created more than 400,000 jobs so far in 2010 -- the highest, he claimed, ever generated in a four-month period in his country
TRANSLATED HE STILL HASNT THANKED OR ACCREDITED ANY OF THE OTHER COUNTRIES THAT HAVE SENT WORK THEIR WAY, BECAUSE THEY ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO CREATE JOBS ON THEIR OWN.

You could go on and on reading between the lines, nothing torques me more than
"Today these weapons are aimed by the criminals ... at Mexican civilians and authorities," he said. "With all due respect, if you do not regulate the sale of these weapons in the right way," American authorities and civilians may be soon face a similar challenge.
TRANSLATED - HE WANTS TO SEE AMERICA IN AS BAD OF SHAPE AS MEXICO IS WITH CRIMINALS DECLARING WAR ON CITIZENS, AND CITIZENS TOTALLY HELPLESS.

http://www.q13fox.com/news/nationwo...6.photogallery?index=kswb-pg-border-busts-019

Tawnos

They only shot him about eight and a half times in dog bullets. :)

But seriously, this guy should not have been on US soil. Everyone who opposes efforts such as Arizona's or who supports "sanctuary cities" has the blood of these officers and all of the other victims of "undocumented criminals" on their hands.

That's the same kind of hyperbolic bullsht the brady bunch and company use. Please refrain from using such illogic, I don't want to associate you all with such idiocy.