Thread: I've moved to Pennsylvania

I've moved to Pennsylvania

Well... now I've done it, I've moved to Pennsylvania. What was I thinking?!

I'm not sure where I'll be living yet, I'm still looking for a place to rent/buy in the Washington County area. Most likely a place where I can drive 30~ minutes and land in Pittsburgh.

Anyway, perhaps I'll meet up with others who I haven't already met in the area, we'll see.

aw, crap. :/

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    aw, crap. :/
    Please let us know when you get settled. maybe we can have an OC get to gether.

\Also, about a month ago I was driving in downtown Pittsburgh and saw a boat load of Furries walking around.
    At first I thought WTF is this? Then I laughed and wondered if you were in town.
    I didnt see any kangaroo's OC'ing though.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

That was AnthroCon.

A wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Also, crap.

Why all the hating on furries? Are they baby eaters and kitten crushers? Just like us gun owners, when veiwed through the MSMoscope? From what little bit I've gleaned, I am a furry. Been one all my life, or at least since age 4, hmm 1976. That's when I first played with fur coats. In august of 1992, I became totally consumed by canis latransiness.

Mr Insane Kangaroo, if you can drive to southern York county and show up for din din at 6pm this saturday the 31st, I would be honored. PM fur info. I invoke my dead MD coyote parts necklace...peace be upon you. ( btw din din is NOT feral cat, nor lil poodle)
    Last edited by XD40coyote; 07-25-2010 at 10:39 PM. Reason: just so everyone knows, paragraph 2 is furry talk- or something

Quote Originally Posted by XD40coyote View Post
    Why all the hating on furries? Are they baby eaters and kitten crushers? Just like us gun owners, when veiwed through the MSMoscope? From what little bit I've gleaned, I am a furry. Been one all my life, or at least since age 4, hmm 1976. That's when I first played with fur coats. In august of 1992, I became totally consumed by canis latransiness.

Mr Insane Kangaroo, if you can drive to southern York county and show up for din din at 6pm this saturday the 31st, I would be honored. PM fur info. I invoke my dead MD coyote parts necklace...peace be upon you. ( btw din din is NOT feral cat, nor lil poodle)
    Im not sure if you were talking to me or someone else.
    But I wasnt hating on Furries.
    I just thought it was funny to see them walking all over downtown Pittsburgh.

Im not a furry, but I dont think there's anything wrong with it.

Furries are quite literally The Worst Thing.

I'll take a room full of gungrabbers over a single furry.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Game View Post
    Furries are quite literally The Worst Thing.

I'll take a room full of gungrabbers over a single furry.
    I really dont know much about them.

But whats so bad about them?

I agree, its a very strange hobby. But I see no difference between grown adults dressing up as animals and people who go to star trek conventions dressed as aliens and Spok.
    Last edited by Sig229; 07-26-2010 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Game View Post

I went over to that site in the link above.
    As I said before, I dont care if someone wants to be a furry.

But whats seen in the pic below from that site is just completely wrong at so many levels: lmao

Quote Originally Posted by XD40coyote View Post

no hatin' on furries. Lildobe is one, and he's pretty cool, in my book. mostly, because he's not an attention *****, like Kanga is. he also doesn't judge other people for the way they act in public, like Kanga does. furries, to me, are no different than people who are gay, or into the BD/SM scene. not my thing, but i don't give a **** about it, one way or the other.