Thread: Email to congressman Mollohan on OC

Reedsville, WV

Email to congressman Mollohan on OC

So I emailed Congressman Mollohan today for some clerification on some issues about OC. I touched on what would be considered open carry in a vehicle, asked if just on a passenger seat is ok, or a dash mounted holster. I also talked about how undefined the regulations in this state really are. i suggested that we adopt the system that alot of neighboring states have by distribution of a trifold pamphlet or small handbook containing a more defined description of what is expected of us when open carrying our firearms. I hope i get a response from him, but i think it would be a really good idea for all of you guys and gals to maybe send a similair email, or an email containing your own questions on the issue. here is a link to his page, on this page is a link to send a message to Congressman mollohans email. remember , the squeaky wheel gets the oil!

Michael Binegar, Morgantown WV.

State Researcher
    Lebanon, VA
    You should direct that type of correspondence to the state attorney general or your state senators & delegates rather than your U.S. congreesman. These are all state law issues.

Also, when it comes to federal law issues, you would be wasting your time with a lame duck congressman (Mollohan lost his primary election in May) whose political career is over.
    James M. "Jim" Mullins, Jr., Esq.
    Admitted to practice in West Virginia and Florida.

Founder, Past President, Treasurer, and General Counsel, West Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc.
    Life Member, NRA