• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Email to congressman Mollohan on OC

feeldasteel

So I emailed Congressman Mollohan today for some clerification on some issues about OC. I touched on what would be considered open carry in a vehicle, asked if just on a passenger seat is ok, or a dash mounted holster. I also talked about how undefined the regulations in this state really are. i suggested that we adopt the system that alot of neighboring states have by distribution of a trifold pamphlet or small handbook containing a more defined description of what is expected of us when open carrying our firearms. I hope i get a response from him, but i think it would be a really good idea for all of you guys and gals to maybe send a similair email, or an email containing your own questions on the issue. here is a link to his page, on this page is a link to send a message to Congressman mollohans email. remember , the squeaky wheel gets the oil!

thanks!

http://mollohan.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=66

JimMullinsWVCDL

State Researcher
You should direct that type of correspondence to the state attorney general or your state senators & delegates rather than your U.S. congreesman. These are all state law issues.

Also, when it comes to federal law issues, you would be wasting your time with a lame duck congressman (Mollohan lost his primary election in May) whose political career is over.