• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Detained in Shoreline, I think .....

Just4protection

Not sure the exact details of this situation so I'm hoping the victim will come forward.

5:00pm Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I was driving North on Aurora (Highway 99) when I noticed 3 squad cars lined up on the South bound lanes next to a bus stop. As I was approaching, they began to walk back towards their cars. Didn't seem like anything was going on though. I starting thinking, "I wonder if somebody was OC?" As I got closer to the scene, I saw a normal looking guy, blue jeans that actually fit him and a dark polo shirt. His left side was towards me. I couldn't see a gun but then I noticed an extra magazine on his left side. As I rolled by, sure enough, he had a gun OC on his right side.

I hope this is somebody that cruises this site, I'd love to hear the details of this story.

Last edited:

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
A cop was stopped? in plain clothes?

LOL, no, the MWAG was not the focus of the event, he was a "good guy". He and the marked units were there for another reason.

Forgive me for being cryptic, but Shoreline contracts with King County SO for police. KCSO does pretty well when it comes to matters of OC. Heck, our Sheriff has even gone on record as telling people to get a gun to protect themselves!

Last edited:

Just4protection

LOL, no, the MWAG was not the focus of the event, he was a "good guy". He and the marked units were there for another reason.

Forgive me for being cryptic, but Shoreline contracts with King County SO for police. KCSO does pretty well when it comes to matters of OC. Heck, our Sheriff has even gone on record as telling people to get a gun to protect themselves!

Didn't mean to jump to conclusions. Just drove by and put things together the best I could from distance. I'm glad it wasn't what I presumed.