• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Forum/Technical tips meet this Saturday at Starbucks! (Renton/Kent)

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
7/24 9am at the S Renton Starbucks on 180th and E Valley Hwy (a couple of blocks North of Champion arms and across the street from Staples below the Valley Medical Center)

Since I have notice that many have struggled with the new forum, I will bring my laptop and we will take a look at tips and tricks to help the technically challenged understand how to make the new forum work for them. You are welcome to bring your laptop as Starbucks has free WiFi! (Expect Deros, Ruby and myself for sure)

Last edited:

amzbrady

I'm up to go shooting at Champion after if anyone else wants to.

Ruby, I heard a quote earlier today and thought of you and Sylvia.

"I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself and there I take my stand."

Susan B. Anthony (1820-1906),
the pioneer in the U.S. Woman Suffrage Movement

Ruby

Ruby, I heard a quote earlier today and thought of you and Sylvia.

"I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself and there I take my stand."

Susan B. Anthony (1820-1906),
the pioneer in the U.S. Woman Suffrage Movement

Neat quote! Yes, I think every woman should learn to protect herself in some fashion. Not all will choose to be armed. I try to promote that with the women I come in contact with.

oldkim

Hmmm... may have to go to Champions this Saturday

I need to get out and put some rounds down range. I might see some folks there at Champions.

If you need any help with basic marksmanship - let me know. I'm more than willing to give some ideas on how your shooting.

I usually wear a blue SIG hat.

Mech

cant join ya so I'll ask here, My inbox started with some PM's that carried over but they all doubled and are all unread. Do I have to check them all indevidually and delete them indevidually, or can I delete a bunch at once?
and how do you add a pic here?

amzbrady, I believe you can check all the boxes of unwanted messages, then at the bottom right hand corner of the window is a button that shows a total number of messages you have selected; click on that and you can check the "Delete" box, then select "Proceed". That's how I did mine.

amzbrady

amzbrady, I believe you can check all the boxes of unwanted messages, then at the bottom right hand corner of the window is a button that shows a total number of messages you have selected; click on that and you can check the "Delete" box, then select "Proceed". That's how I did mine.

Thanks Mech. that worked.