Thread: Pro OC chiropractor

Pro OC chiropractor

just a heads up if looking for a very good pro OC chiropractor go to
    Lakes Chiropractic
    45023 W. Pontiac trail
    Novi, Mich. 48377
    248-926-1829

known dr. kevin lee for years and his office manager stacey is great. good friends of mine. when CC in there he never minded when i pulled it out to lay on bench. when i started OC he said he didn't mind at all and i was welcome to OC in his office any time - almost disappointed when i don't. he is an avid hunter, fisherman and all around sportsman. office full of dead trophy heads. trying not to sound like a commercial but he's good and a supporter. might be far for some but if you want to support pro-OC businesses this is the guy. if nothing else call and tell them you appreciate it. they'll know EXACTLY who sent you when you walk in OC too.

You should look into getting him an "Open Carry welcome" sticker to put on his door when you enter.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

where would i get one???

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonian View Post
    where would i get one???
    Email your coordinator. MOC has the stickers.. I am out at the moment or I would mail one to you.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."