• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro OC chiropractor

kryptonian

just a heads up if looking for a very good pro OC chiropractor go to
Lakes Chiropractic
45023 W. Pontiac trail
Novi, Mich. 48377
248-926-1829

known dr. kevin lee for years and his office manager stacey is great. good friends of mine. when CC in there he never minded when i pulled it out to lay on bench. when i started OC he said he didn't mind at all and i was welcome to OC in his office any time - almost disappointed when i don't. he is an avid hunter, fisherman and all around sportsman. office full of dead trophy heads. trying not to sound like a commercial but he's good and a supporter. might be far for some but if you want to support pro-OC businesses this is the guy. if nothing else call and tell them you appreciate it. they'll know EXACTLY who sent you when you walk in OC too.