Thread: Whatcom County Courthouse No I.D. necessary for lock box key

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Whatcom County Courthouse No I.D. necessary for lock box key

To make a long story short, I have been doing some leg work with Olympic Security at Whatcom county courthouse. They use to require CPL, then I.D., now nothing (. Of course they are very familiar with me now) and were reluctant to do this and the exlamation was because it makes their job harder (not really).

They will still ask for I.D. ( I tested it out today) but will give you a key if you don't have your I.D. The other employees were confused but the head of security told them, that he and I have already had this conversation and it is fine, to go ahead and give me the key.

On another note Bellingham Municipal court needs some correcting and are reluctant to talk to me about their unlawful procedures. They said their lawyer would call me, I don't want to talk to the lawyer since he doesn't make the policy Linda Storck is in charge of that but she doesn't seem to want to deal with me about it.

Federal Way

I am working with the Federal Way and Pierce Co/Tacoma buildings on the same issue. I may need to talk with you about strategy. I am going to the FW court on Monday, I will let you know my outcome.

Congrats on getting Bham to follow the letter of the law!
    Live Free or Die!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    I am working with the Federal Way and Pierce Co/Tacoma buildings on the same issue. I may need to talk with you about strategy. I am going to the FW court on Monday, I will let you know my outcome.

Congrats on getting Bham to follow the letter of the law!
    Thanks, I haven't been posting much lately for several reasons one is the new forum other is just going through a lot, but I have not slowed down on our gun rights.

P.S. Technically only Whatcom county is following, the letter of the law, Bellingham still seems to think they are above it. I am working on that but more slowly since I have a claim/pending lawsuit against them I don't want to cross some legal line somewhere that might hurt my case.