• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Constitutional Carry

Would you support a MN RKBA, with or without permitless carry in Minnesota?

• Minnesota RKBA Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

madrevar

I would like a sampling of us Minnesotans on whether or not you support amending our state constitution to recognize our second amendment right, and whether or not you support permitless carry.

Reloaded

As a non resident, I want to be able to come and visit any state I choose, without worry about legal problems or criminals. Im a US citizen, that should be good enough.