• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What does everyone carry out there?

brent1865

I am sure this is an older thread somewhere but as we all often upgrade im curious as to what everyone in the OC carries.

I myself carry a S&W MP 9mm with a 17 round mag and a backup mag.

Anyone else want to share?

M

McX

.40 cal hi point in a hip retention holster, shoulder in the winter. extra mag. goes with for special occassions.

NRAMARINE

Glock 19 w/ weapon light and crimson trace laser grips in fobus holster @ night. Daytime, no light in blackhawk level 2 sportster holster. Every now and then, Tauras Judge 3" barrel stainless in blackhawk level 2 retention holster. Cobra enterprises over/ under .38spl derringer backup. Extra rounds, mags etc.

Last edited:

CoronaZombie

Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum in Stainless Steel with 6" barrel

I keep it loaded with Federal 125gr Hydra Shok JHP
I also have an HKS Speedloader ready to go as well.

I know autoloaders are super popular these days, especially for self defense. Theres just something I adore about revolvers though. I also have an old Replica Colt SA in .22 Mag, but thats just for fun.

My next gun will be a Colt 1911 in .45ACP though.

Operator_223

My Carry

Springfield 1911 Loaded stainless with wilson combat 8 round mag loaded with winchester pdx1 bonded hollow points in a safariland retention paddleholster or a level 2 retention rolltop duty holster with spare mag pouch.

Sometimes my glock 19 loaded with same rounds for 9mm in a safariland retention paddleholster.

rotty

OC - G19 with internal laser-max at the 3:30 position in a blackhawk serpa with 15+1 Hydra shocks with 2 spare mags at 9 o clock .

CC - G30 in a Fobus paddle 10+1 Hydra shocks always under the seat in gun vault 1000 with 4 spare mags + 2 spare mags for my G19

Last edited: