• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What does everyone carry out there?

March Hare

I've heard thet don't do well in high humidity, or when you're sweating. Any truth to that? I only ask b/c my wife wants one.

I've never had any problems with it and sweat, I've never seen moisture on my gun.
We have pretty low humidity here so I can't really say much about that.

Here's a pretty good review from a long term every day carry:
http://hiddendefense.blogspot.com/2008/04/crossbreed-supertuck-long-term-review.html

I don't work for or even know anybody at Crossbreed, I just like this holster.
Your mileage may vary!

-MH

Last edited:

Armed and Harmless

Glock 23 (.40 S&W) usually in a Tagua tan leather holster with a thumbreak at 3 o'clock. Sometimes only one extra mag in pocket, and sometimes two mags in a double mag leather pouch with a paddle. I also carry in a Tagua brown leather shoulder rig with two mags. Always cc a sig p238 (.380) in an ankle holster for backup. On extrememly rare occassions I will only carry the sig in a pocket holster when I "can't carry."

rugersr9c

Ruger SR9c 17 round mag.Sometime his little cousin LCP is in my back pocket.

Attachments

• 100_0613sm.jpg
    100_0613sm.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 100_0609sm.jpg
    100_0609sm.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 136

Wolfgang1952

I used to carry my 1911 US ARMY. Now I carry a Uberti / Colt 1861 Navy Type II Richards Conversion with 8” barrel in 38 sp. in Western Tiedown. Less questions.

006A1.jpg

004A.jpg

biggin215

At work: Open Carry either a G19 + mag or a Kimber Stainless II + 2 mags

Concealed: Shorts/jeans with a belt: G19 in a crossbreed supertuck at 2:45/3:00 + extra mag to the left of my belt buckle angled about 60 degrees towards my left hip and a LCP backup

Work out clothes: G26 in a belly band with a spare mag on my left side.

Jeep Guy

Sig rail carry 1911 in galco kingtuck. Im 5'11", 160lbs and i can hide it with a T shirt. or berretta tomcat in uncle mikes ankle. been startin to carry a g23 but dont have a holster i like yet