• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC meet in Vancouver

USMC1911

Sounds like it is time for an impromptu OC meet in Vancouver WA. 6 PM tonight, Friday July 23, at the Starbucks at 304 West 8th St. down town Vancouver. Please come join us. Post up if you are comming. :)
Semper Fi

Last edited:

SargentMac

Mech mentioned he would be there but I think that he said that before we decided on the time. Hopefully he'll be there, that'll make 5 of us so that we won't fit at a standard table (means we'll have to make a display of ourselves shuffling tables and chairs around). :lol:

Mech

haha yeah I realized I forgot to check OCDO this morning....what a blasphemy! Yes I will be there at 6 :)
PS. I'll be driving a gray-ish green Toyota Camry; look for the 22-year old Asian guy wearing glasses.

Last edited:

Mech

haha I actually found Brad because he had his OCDO pamphlets and was reading them :)

That was a very nice gathering everyone. Looking forward to do it again some time.

SargentMac

Pics or it didn't happen...

Great to meet you guys. I think things went well, including the entertaining looks we got from the kids that took the picture. And why am I the only one not crossing my arms?

DSC01267.jpg

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Great!

Wow,

It's great to see a group from Vancouver meet! Excellent, I hope you guys make it a regular affair!!!!

(Hopefully, the Kirby's are still viewing the website and are encouraged)

bwboley

Activist Member
lol i support my crappy c9 hi point!
But ya it was fun and will be doing this when we can i hope to get up to the meets up north one of these days

O this was the washington one i was trying to say other then kirbys
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?52346-LEO-gave-me-a-ticket...

edit o and i think that one guy was drunk talking about us watching each others back cuz someone might take are guns! lol that was funny

Last edited:

Mech

USMC1911, I think I forgot to ask you the make and model of your OC piece... oops :p
and yeah I'm not sure about the guy that was out there talking to us. I'd venture to guess he's homeless? And through my years spent in the ER, some of them aren't exactly in the best state of mind...

Last edited:

USMC1911

Great meeting you guys ! Nice to know I am not the only unicorn in the 'Couve ! Mech, I had on a Llama Max-1 C/F (Colt Commander) 1911. 7 rounds (+1) straight stack. Oh and thanks for the nickname. :)
Semper Fi

Last edited: