• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maine Students Play and Press Coverage are Dead Wrong

Maine CWP Training

CITrevoltingrhymesSAP072410.jpg

Students from the Summer Professional Theatre Training Program for Young Actors at The Public Theatre in Lewiston present a satirical twist on the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood, one of several fairy tales called Revolting Rhymes by Roald Dahl that they performed on Friday night. The Public Theatre's intensive summer program is taught by theater professionals. The students have been working for the past three weeks taking daily classes in stage combat, voice and speech, singing and the fundamentals of acting.

SOURCE

WHILE THEY DON'T LIKE EDDIE THE EAGLE

Maine CWP Training

Such a prominent photo on page B1, SUMMER PROFESSIONAL THEATER sends the wrong message to the general public and youth particularly.

Never point a gun towards anything or any one that you do not wish to destroy.
Paul J. Mattson
NRA Certified Instructor / RSO
Maine CWP Training
101 Main St.
Harrison, ME 04040
www.MaineCWPtraining.com