• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is Open Carry of a firearm a fundamental right and is it legal to do in Missouri?

sohighlyunlikely

Several of the threads are being hijacked by the Anti-OCers. I started this thread to consolidate the group of anti-Open Carry people we have gained as of recently. Just answer any of their anti OC propaganda that they post else were in the forum onto this thread. Then at least we can maintain topics.

To answer the threads question yes and OC is legal in most municipalities in Missouri but you need to know the ones that it isn't legal in if you wish to express your 2nd amendment right here in Missouri.

Doc

OCMO-gun-120.gif

sohighlyunlikely

Currently the most outspoken of the ant-OC crowd

Waveceptor,
What is you hope to achieve in belittling the members of this forum? I have gathered from your posts that you believe anyone(now including the Supreme Court) that believes "the Second Amendment is an affirmation of the right that we the people have a right to keep and bear firearms" is wrong. How have you come to this conclusion?

Doc
OCMO-gun-120.gif

goalseter88

this is going to be kinda hectic. if your going to be bringing quotes from other threads but not the whole thread that it came from. kinda like dorkfish's quote. while i get kinda what he after. i think to really make a thread about this, you need the thread that it came from so we know the whole story. i mean i be afraid to even coment on any of this. b/c i dont know what he actually refering to, therefor i if i comented. it be half based on an assumption of what he refering to.

sohighlyunlikely

added info

this is going to be kinda hectic. if your going to be bringing quotes from other threads but not the whole thread that it came from. kinda like dorkfish's quote. while i get kinda what he after. i think to really make a thread about this, you need the thread that it came from so we know the whole story. i mean i be afraid to even comment on any of this. b/c i don't know what he actually referring to, therefor i if i commented. it be half based on an assumption of what he referring to.

I will go back and put in what thread it came from then you can review their first. I just wanted to give them an on topic tread to post on and keep the others on their prospective subjects.

goalseter88

I will go back and put in what thread it came from then you can review their first. I just wanted to give them an on topic tread to post on and keep the others on their prospective subjects.

ok that made it clearer. yah i thought this was a good idea, i just found it hard to know what all this was coming from. since lately i been busy and havent read all the threads lately. and i sure other ppl who arent on here much would have the same problem. but this should clear it up. or atleast for the dorkfish comment.