• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tennessee Patriot Published An Article I Wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TN-treefrmr

Deadpool2

This is almost as much fun as discussing AGW with those believers. Make statements and allow them to make fools of themselves by selectively picking what they want to respond to.
At work the crew produced a sign that said:
Arguing with #### is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. In the end you get dirty and you come to realize #### is enjoying it!:lol:
Slow:
I have read the so called history books which are comprised of rumors and myths and have been rewritten many times to be more Politically Correct. The answer lies somewhere in the middle or maybe more to the worst case scenario. I lived in the west and my sister was a history major who got her degree at the age of 50 and she specialized in the "Old West" period. Once her daughter was raised she went back for a degree as a hobby. I retired in Tennessee because that is where my family is from along with other considerations. I ruled out the Left Coast because of what I saw as a NANNY State in that region. You should be more concerned about your own state and the controls they have imposed.

slowfiveoh

HvyMtl and Tn Treefrmr, If you haven't already guessed it is pointless to argue with slow, as he is the blind follower of kwik...

i.e. "Hi guys, I am deadpool. I have never been able to refute anything with logic, or critical thinking, and have even denigrated myself to troll status. I will go ahead and pat you on the back TN-treefrmr for not attempting any sort of reasonable or logical debate, and caving into emotive fear."

This is almost as much fun as discussing AGW with those believers. Make statements and allow them to make fools of themselves by selectively picking what they want to respond to.

I know right?!

It's like making yourself look like an idiot ass by saying things like:

--An AK pistol is an urban assault weapon!
--31 rounds?! OH NOES!
--It's not in a holster? OH MY GOD I MUST SHOOTS HIM IN THE FACE!
--I karate chopped a mans hand because he came at me with a pistol and said, "Hi, how are you doing today sir?".

At work the crew produced a sign that said:
Arguing with #### is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. In the end you get dirty and you come to realize #### is enjoying it!:lol:

I agree. Your slop is quite filthy.

The overwhelming difference is, a pig may have more of an intelligible argument. :lol:

Slow:
I have read the so called history books which are comprised of rumors and myths and have been rewritten many times to be more Politically Correct.

Yes.

You are the only human being who has read a history book on the wild west. I too like to state that the books are wrong at points where I do not agree with them. /sarcasm

This is why listening to dissertations by reputable historians is ultimately one of the best things you can do to increase your knowledge of the "Old West". If you didn't know, California has a plethora of historians specializing in said field. They don't just have their degree crackerjack, but they render their experience at Californias historical monuments.

It is their perspective that I trust well above and beyond yours.

BUT, if you have proof that almost all "Wild West" books have been "rewritten, please post it.

The answer lies somewhere in the middle or maybe more to the worst case scenario.

That's right. More to the worse case scenario.

i.e.
--Public transports were not a viable option 99% of the time.
--Not everybody could afford a holster, AND a gun.
--Not everybody carried a pistol. In fact, long guns were usually cheaper.

I lived in the west and my sister was a history major who got her degree at the age of 50 and she specialized in the "Old West" period. Once her daughter was raised she went back for a degree as a hobby.

Oh well that just makes you a history expert by proxy! :cool:

I retired in Tennessee because that is where my family is from along with other considerations. I ruled out the Left Coast because of what I saw as a NANNY State in that region. You should be more concerned about your own state and the controls they have imposed.

Again with the "You stay in Washington" bs.

Ok TN-treefrmr. I will stay in Washington, which you refer to as the "nanny-state".

--Where I can open carry with no permission slip.
--Where I can go to random gravel pits and discharge my AR

Just another instance of you not knowing your posterior from a void chasm in terra firma.

Every state is my interest. Were you bright enough to grasp the fundamentals behind the concepts of the 2nd Amendment, you would realize this is a universal struggle.

The permit system which you have attempted to validate, in the state of Tennessee, as being "necessary", is an affront to the true meaning of the 2nd. It is shameful that your state has not offered a "free solution" of any sort to practice your 2nd Amendment rights.

Then again TN-treefrmr, you and your pathetic social circle have deemed that:

--Ak's are evil assault puppy killers
--30 rounds is excessive (But carrying 2 18 round magazines is ok, amirite?)
--Carrying in accordance with the law is "Bad". Violating said law and carrying like a criminal, is "Good". (Your words, not mine.)

SO no TN-treefrmr.

I think I will continue to point out the obvious debauchery in yours, and your cohorts post.

:banana:

Grassroots

Here are the cold hard facts that Kwik and his followers continue to ignore. Furthermore, the points that were made to begin with and how it's impossible to believe Kwik is doing all this for the greater good of gun rights.

1. Kwik, as of now, is labeled as a liar. He has been caught several times seemingly forgetting things he has posted in the past which in turn throw him for a "loop". First it was the post at tncivilcity, which he has STILL neither confirmed nor DENIED he authored. Thus (until he finally answers the question) catching him in a lie. (This is the same time his most infamous follower Slow stated he was done with Kwik and couldn't abide by a liar) Then Jadon comes along. Posts numerous well thought, researched points in reference to Kwiks actions and affiliation in areas which would cause anyone to say "hmm". An ALLEGED arrest is brought up. Kwik denies (and still denies) every being arrested. Kwik in turn forces a law enforcement agency to determine a bolo is open record. In this bolo it mentions an arrest, bringing weight to the allegation. An old news broadcast (online) even mentions he was involved in a domestic incident where an order of protection was taken out, causing his permit to be suspended. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out there might have been a domestic violence arrest to cause such action. Kwik gets a perfect opportunity to question the validity of the bolo in a recorded meeting with the department, yet not ONCE does he ask where the information comes from. Why that was not the first and only question is mind boggling. Instead he argues that releasing such information is a crime (even though he is the person who forced it to be that way) and wishes to file a complaint. Kwik is asked to cite the law where it states this is a crime and why it matters if the information is false. I know everyone is shocked, but of course... no answer. That being said, I will not sit here and believe he is here for the benefit of gun rights.

2. Kwik has caused every single confrontation he has had with LEO's. The fact he plans such confrontation and in turn sues at the end, tells me this is nothing more than a way to make money. He even goes on TV and states he just wants to be left alone and that he is a PRIVATE person....lie.

3. Kwik has edited old posts, deleted pictures and tried to re-word previous statements to fit a current "agenda".

4. NOT ONCE HAS ANYONE SAID WHAT HE DID WAS ILLEGAL. Odd, unnecessary, stupid... yes.

5. Kwik (and Slow) is by far the most defaming person on this forum. Yet Slow gets a slap on the wrist and even though Kwik is obviously using this forum as a rant for his strange behavior, they are both still allowed to post here. Slow, we get it... we are all ignorant. However, you're the one abiding by someone who has the flag of a liar, thus your credibility is gone.

6. Kwik is the ONLY person to post hard copied documents about him, and then rants about it being public. What’s the point?

You keep on the heels of your knight in shining armor there Slow, tbqn, Thundar, McX etc... There is no debating with you folks. It always comes back to the same thing.... "What laws were broke" ... Again... none... we (I) never said there were.

Last edited:

slowfiveoh

Here are the cold hard facts that Kwik and his followers continue to ignore. Furthermore, the points that were made to begin with and how it's impossible to believe Kwik is doing all this for the greater good of gun rights.

(Now in Grassroots vision!)

1. Kwik, as of now, is labeled as a liar. He has been caught several times seemingly forgetting things he has posted in the past which in turn throw him for a "loop".

Cite.

First it was the post at tncivilcity, which he has STILL neither confirmed nor DENIED he authored. Thus (until he finally answers the question) catching him in a lie.

Omitting an answer is not the same as a lie. Your dramatic, effeminate attachment to what may or may not have been done, is duly noted.

(This is the same time his most infamous follower Slow stated he was done with Kwik and couldn't abide by a liar)

While simultaneously being shown that Kwik was banned from the vast majority of those forums prior to the edits taking place, hence meaning it is an admin or moderator edit.

How can you edit a post, or alter a post under a specific username, AFTER you have been banned?

Can you answer this? No. You are incapable of that.

Then Jadon comes along. Posts numerous well thought, researched points in reference to Kwiks actions and affiliation in areas which would cause anyone to say "hmm".

Numerous and "well thought out" because they agree with your point of view. Nothing more, nothing less.

An ALLEGED arrest is brought up.

Incorrect. Jadon makes commentary directly specifying that kwik has been charged with a crime in the past.

Jadon then refuses to post his "proof" of said accusation, because said proof is under lock and key in a personnel file that is outside of FOIA mandates:

Citation for proof -

5 U.S.C.§ 552(b)

(b)(6) EXEMPTION - Personal Information Affecting an Individual's Privacy
This exemption permits the government to withhold all information about individuals in "personnel and medical files and similar files" when the disclosure of such information " would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy." This exemption cannot be invoked to withhold from a requester information pertaining to the requester.

(b)(7) EXEMPTION - Investigatory Records Compiled for Law Enforcement Purposes
As amended, this exemption protects from disclosure "records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes.

EXEMPTION 7(A) Records or information that could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings. This exemption authorizes the withholding of "records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes, but only to the extent that production of such law enforcement records or information ... could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings."

EXEMPTION 7(B) Disclosure which would deprive a person of a fair trial or an impartial adjudication. Records that would prevents prejudicial pretrial publicity that could impair a court proceeding, protects "records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes [the disclosure of which] would deprive a person of the right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication."

Yet you cannot, and will not concede that this action is illegal, and egregious in nature.

Just like the majority of you evade the officers EXTREMELY DANGEROUS handling of an unfamiliar firearm during the Bell Meade encounter.

Kwik denies (and still denies) every being arrested.

He was never arrested.

He was charged with a crime, and the charge was dropped due to a severe lack of evidence on the prosecutions behalf. One does not have to be arrested to be subpoenad.

He even posted that he had his record sealed. The judge was not going to seal it using the same BS lack of following THE LAW that the officers in both cases have done. They were going to attempt to use a case of DROPPED CHARGES and UNSUBSTANTIATED claims to denigrate Leonards character.

The judge broke the law, and failed to perform his duty. Until Leonard followed up with the court administrator, and then the judge called him immediately back into session the next morning, apologized to Leonard for not performing his duty.

He then expunged the record, as he was required to do by law.

Want audio? It's on youtube.

Kwik in turn forces a law enforcement agency to determine a bolo is open record. In this bolo it mentions an arrest, bringing weight to the allegation.

Cite in accordance with site rules:

• (5) CITE TO AUTHORITY: If you state a rule of law, it is incumbent upon you to try to cite, as best you can, to authority. Citing to authority, using links when available,is what makes OCDO so successful. An authority is a published source of law that can back your claim up - statute, ordinance, court case, newspaper article covering a legal issue, etc.

An old news broadcast (online) even mentions he was involved in a domestic incident where an order of protection was taken out, causing his permit to be suspended.

Ex Parte orders of protection that were later summarily dismissed due to excessive, overdramatic response and games on behalf of the complainant.

Leonard got ripped off in a business transaction for an item that was locked and unusable. The seller attempted very hard to state that the item was not for use on his Buick Roadmaster, when in fact IT WAS the EXACT MODEL of hypertech for his Buick.

That is cold hard fact.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out there might have been a domestic violence arrest to cause such action.

No it just takes wild supposition to assume an arrest was ever made. It takes even more denigration and absence of critical thought, to assume that all charges against any human being at any given time assure their criminality.

Kwik gets a perfect opportunity to question the validity of the bolo in a recorded meeting with the department, yet not ONCE does he ask where the information comes from. Why that was not the first and only question is mind boggling.

Why would you when the record was expunged?

Couldn't he spend his time more wisely on other topics?

You want him to bring up something that isn't even part of his case anymore?

Why would he do that?

Instead he argues that releasing such information is a crime (even though he is the person who forced it to be that way) and wishes to file a complaint.

There is no exception where it is "ok" to wantonly throw around a persons record, especially when it is expunged, and in direct defiance of the FOIA exceptions specified.

So Leonard argued correctly.

Here it is again, in case you think you know what you are talking about again:

(b)(6) EXEMPTION - Personal Information Affecting an Individual's Privacy
This exemption permits the government to withhold all information about individuals in "personnel and medical files and similar files" when the disclosure of such information " would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy." This exemption cannot be invoked to withhold from a requester information pertaining to the requester.

(b)(7) EXEMPTION - Investigatory Records Compiled for Law Enforcement Purposes
As amended, this exemption protects from disclosure "records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes.

EXEMPTION 7(A) Records or information that could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings. This exemption authorizes the withholding of "records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes, but only to the extent that production of such law enforcement records or information ... could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings."

EXEMPTION 7(B) Disclosure which would deprive a person of a fair trial or an impartial adjudication. Records that would prevents prejudicial pretrial publicity that could impair a court proceeding, protects "records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes [the disclosure of which] would deprive a person of the right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication."

EXEMPTION 7(C) Personal Information in Law Enforcement Records. This exemption provides protection for personal information in law enforcement records. This exemption is the law enforcement counterpart to Exemption 6, providing protection for law enforcement information the disclosure of which "could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy."

Kwik is asked to cite the law where it states this is a crime and why it matters if the information is false.

Oh well good golly gee. The legality of the release of such information is so extremely difficult to look up on your own. :uhoh:

I know everyone is shocked, but of course... no answer. That being said, I will not sit here and believe he is here for the benefit of gun rights.

Then you have not seen his commentary in other sections of the forum. He very clearly believes that there should be no imposition of law that denies the keeping and bearing of arms as the Constitution specifies. That is to say, "Not Infringed".

He has never at any point made any egregious comment towards any open carrier on here as to their activity of open carrying.

2. Kwik has caused every single confrontation he has had with LEO's. The fact he plans such confrontation and in turn sues at the end, tells me this is nothing more than a way to make money. He even goes on TV and states he just wants to be left alone and that he is a PRIVATE person....lie.

He operates within the confines of the law, testing law enforcements response to completely legal activities. He may TRULY DESIRE to be left alone. His intent is obviously to invoke only responses that would validate the belief that most law enforcement officials care little for constitutional rights, and are ready to even violate the law to enforce mind crimes.

He has made a hell of a point to this end, as he is stopped repeatedly for legal activity.

3. Kwik has edited old posts, deleted pictures and tried to re-word previous statements to fit a current "agenda".

Something os sutterly hilarious about you guys pointing out that he has, "Been banned on nearly every forum he has been on", and then accuse him of "editing old posts" on said banned forum.

Not the brightest bunch of bananas.

4. NOT ONCE HAS ANYONE SAID WHAT HE DID WAS ILLEGAL. Odd, unnecessary, stupid... yes.

Ah yes. The old adage that law is liberally applied and duties are ominous and ambiguous in nature. Officers may cross the line of what is legally occurring when they are not "comfortable" with it, or it seems "unusual".

"Feelings" are everything, right? Law is emotively based by your assessment. Feelings drive the disposition of duties. :uhoh:

5. Kwik (and Slow) is by far the most defaming person on this forum. Yet Slow gets a slap on the wrist and even though Kwik is obviously using this forum as a rant for his strange behavior, they are both still allowed to post here. Slow, we get it... we are all ignorant. However, you're the one abiding by someone who has the flag of a liar, thus your credibility is gone.

Hey there buddy. I've put my ass in the blender for many fine Americans, and had them do the same for me. I love this nation, and I love the principles upon which it was founded.

My credibility is EXCELLENT.

Furthermore, your comment in and of itself is a vile attack. Kwik has been VERY POLITE on this forum. In fact, many would say excessively so, because he is constantly under attack by fear mongering individuals like yourself.

6. Kwik is the ONLY person to post hard copied documents about him, and then rants about it being public. What’s the point?

The point is transparency.

You can't see it because you LOVE law enforcement and would abide any irrational or unlawful activity on their behalf.

It is comical to me that two of the largest anti-kwik entities posting on this forum right now, admit to having SEVERELY close ties to law enforcement and the judicial system.

Leonard may post what HE LIKES about himself at any time. That is his discretion. It is NOT appropriate for the government to act outside of regulation or duty, in an attempt to incriminate a law abiding citizen, whom you yourself admit is law abiding by confirming he has broken no laws.

You keep on the heels of your knight in shining armor there Slow, tbqn, Thundar, McX etc...

Is this a thinly veiled homosexuality joke or what? Yes. Yes it is.

You and your ilk have been doing this subtly inserted verbiage and ad-hominem crap for a while. Hence my straightforward responses.

There is no debating with you folks. It always comes back to the same thing.... "What laws were broke" ... Again... none... we (I) never said there were.

Thanks for confirming kwiks law abiding status.

There is no debating with us because we ask for factual representation, while you and your friends cling to the emotional and dramatic.

"OH NO ITS GOT 31 ROUNDS!"

"I have to build a bunch of metaphorical bridges to believe this, but I believe kwik was arrested!"

"Its an AK pistol, its a novelty!" (Like a pez dispenser right? It has no defense value :lol: )

The same old emotional responses on "woulda coulda shoulda" keep eeking and emenating from your camp, and here we are a year later, and kwik is still polite, and respectful to all of you despite your assaults. Did I mention he has not broken any laws and continues to be safe in everything he does?

WOW!

NO DEAD BABIES OR MASS SHOOTINGS!

Half of you closet hoplophobes claimed this was inevitable a year ago. In fact, a certain individual from the "Anti-Kwik" camp claimed flat out that kwik (and I by proxy) were the next "Fort Hood shooters", or "David Koresh".

I am laughing so hard at you guys right now, because frankly, you look like idiots.

Have a great weekend!

RussP

This has become another kwikrnu thread, unfortunately, but slow, your post leads me to ask some questions.
...He was never arrested.

He was charged with a crime, and the charge was dropped due to a severe lack of evidence on the prosecutions behalf. One does not have to be arrested to be subpoenad.
New information...

"He was charged with a crime", what crime was that?

"A severe lack of evidence on the prosecutions behalf", what prosecutor handled that case?

Who "subpoenad" Leonard?

Look forward to this new information...

kwikrnu

Banned
1. He was charged with a crime, and the charge was dropped due to a severe lack of evidence on the prosecutions behalf. One does not have to be arrested to be subpoenad.

2. He has made a hell of a point to this end, as he is stopped repeatedly for legal activity.

3. The point is transparency.

I hate it when you quote these guys because I can see the quoted and I'm trying to ignore them.

I have never ever been charged with any crime. An ex-parte order of protection or even regular order of protection is a civil judgement. It is an easy way for the government to take firearms because the burden of proof is not a reasonable doubt.

I have made a good point. The fact that I have no support in the Senate or House by any Republican and all gun forums in Tennessee refuse to either acknowledge the complaint or attack me instead of the issue is telling. Open carry is not accepted in Tennessee. In fact I think that corruption is rampant. It was just a few short years ago that the department of Safety was turned on it's head with trooper gate.

The reason I post many document is transparency. People don't realize the lengths cops and government goes through to trash the reputation of citizens the do not like. Open carriers should know what they face in Tennessee. People should know that it is possible to fight corrupt government.

Through the media coverage of my suit against the State I have found one other person who had their permit suspended due to a "material likelihod of risk of harm to the public." He, like me, has never been charged or arrested. The cops put out bolos on him. The cops lied in the bolos and said he was a felon. He went to court and the judge ruled in favor of the State. The man even had a psycological exam which cost over $1000 performed. He passed the exam, but the State won in court and the man can't carry a gun. He didn't have the money to keep appealing.

the 1st ranger was armed with a handgun which he did not draw to my knowledge.

Last edited:

Grassroots

Ah, there is the Slow I remember!

I'm glad you think this is a laughing matter Slow. However, thanks for admitting that you apparently have knowledge Kwik was in fact arrested for a crime. And yes, that would have been my first and ONLY question.. "Where did you get this "false" info contained in the bolo?" It was a meeting between him and LE, therefore it should have been no problem for them to release it to him. He makes the decision to post everything publically. Kwik denies ever being arrested; therefore we are to believe it is false information. However even though the information (in Kwik's words) is false, he doesn't ask where and why? No, not once... That's called suspicious. You can re-word it some other way to fit your agenda.

Everything I posted previously has been cited in the past. So I'll take your responses ("Cite") as you don't have an answer.

Kwik being banned before the posts were edited? That's new to me! Then it should be no problem for him to answer questions like "Did you author the post at tncivilcity?".

Cite to Authority?? Did you of all people just try and use that rule?! You think you're laughing!?! You shared that with Kwik right? I'm still waiting on his response to interview. Wow... Nice try there Slow... Again, you fail.

Yes... New information...

What crime was he charged with Slow? He has continued to deny ever being "charged or arrested".... Is Kwik going to sue you now for defamation???

It's your credibility, not mine... keep up the good work buddy!

RussP

wow, someone is not telling the truth
...He was never arrested.

This has become another kwikrnu thread, unfortunately, but slow, your post leads me to ask some questions.
New information...

"He was charged with a crime", what crime was that?

"A severe lack of evidence on the prosecutions behalf", what prosecutor handled that case?

Who "subpoenad" Leonard?

Look forward to this new information...
I have never ever been charged with any crime.
slow, I do not recall Leonard ever using the words "the charge was dropped due to a severe lack of evidence on the prosecutions behalf." Where did you get all that information, slow?

slowfiveoh

Ah, there is the Slow I remember!

I'm glad you think this is a laughing matter Slow.

I don't think "this" is a laughing matter Grassroots.

You need a few more comprehension classes.

However, thanks for admitting that you apparently have knowledge Kwik was in fact arrested for a crime.

Um, you're an idiot for trying to put words in my mouth. I have 0 tolerance for that kind of childish stupidity:

Here is my exact quote, in the face of your bold, underlined, italicized lie.
He was never arrested.

I have never ever been charged with any crime. An ex-parte order of protection or even regular order of protection is a civil judgment. It is an easy way for the government to take firearms because the burden of proof is not a reasonable doubt.

Thank you kwik. I do admit to skewing a detail there and to that end I apologize. My point was that you were placed through a litigious process that circumvents all normalized routes to denial or withholding of your HCP.

Since you are no longer interested at looking at these enemies of freedom, and their childish game of teat-sucking, I will do you a favor, and not reply to their idiocy after this post.

And yes, that would have been my first and ONLY question.

He is already filing a suit on said breaches of privacy. I am not sure which route he is going, but I would assume whatever Tennessee law ensures citizen privacy as well as exemptions in the FOIA. All of which I have clearly posted.

To the guy who keeps saying that a "cop told Leonard that the information was available via FOIA", sir, you are 5 cans short of a 6-pack.

Just like every other law in this nation there are exceptions contained in said law. Furthermore, believing officers simply on the basis of their badge, has been shown to be an extremely negative source of any kind of accurate, and/or reliable information.

After all, as ascertained by the windbags and their emotive blathering in this thread, cops don't need to know the law, or enforce it. They can simply make up the rules as they go.

Amirite?

"Where did you get this "false" info contained in the bolo?" It was a meeting between him and LE, therefore it should have been no problem for them to release it to him.

Where did I specify the "bolo"? Grassroots fails reading class again.

He makes the decision to post everything publicly.

Which is his right, especially regarding private information. It is not at the discretion, or behest of the government, to cast your personal information out and about all willy-nilly whenever they deem it necessary and/or helpful.

Kwik denies ever being arrested; therefore we are to believe it is false information.

Yup. Sounds about right.

However even though the information (in Kwik's words) is false, he doesn't ask where and why? No, not once... That's called suspicious. You can re-word it some other way to fit your agenda.

OR

He is already bringing the matter to court and will simply resolve it there.

Totally crazy man,...I know. It blows your mind. :uhoh:

Everything I posted previously has been cited in the past. So I'll take your responses ("Cite") as you don't have an answer.

No. It hasn't. You guys simply talk about silencers, and arrests that never existed, and 31 round magazines, and "novelties".

All the crap that makes you crackpot, dime-a-dozen sheep of the anti flock.

Kwik being banned before the posts were edited? That's new to me! Then it should be no problem for him to answer questions like "Did you author the post at tncivilcity?".

Frankly, I think he is getting tired of giving you guys answers, and because its not the one you WANT to hear, one that you want to vilify him, then you keep poking and prodding.

You guys are a bunch of yapping lapdogs out to usurp liberty. A lot of bark, but no intestinal fortitude. No sense of true freedom.

Just denizens of the putrified nanny-state who are knocking at the knees because they don't want their precious permission slips to get taken away.

Relax and rest easy. Other people with a larger pair will go ahead and do everything for you while you denigrate them, and slander them to look good to your law enforcement friends, family, or local organizations.

Cite to Authority?? Did you of all people just try and use that rule?! You think you're laughing!?! You shared that with Kwik right? I'm still waiting on his response to interview. Wow... Nice try there Slow... Again, you fail.

Yes Grassroots. I fail.

By taking you to school every post you have ever written. By plopping true citations of law in front of your face for you to turn your nose up at.

By the way, are you other individuals man enough to cop to the dangerous handling of a firearm on behalf of the law enforcement officer in Bell Meade?

Watch carefully everybody. Keep a GOOD EYE ON THIS PART.

They will avoid responding like the plague. Go back and look at how many times i have asked this. Only one of them has ever responded.

ONE.

Yes... New information...

What crime was he charged with Slow? He has continued to deny ever being "charged or arrested".... Is Kwik going to sue you now for defamation???

I misunderstood the process. Leonard squared that away for me. He didn't have to be arrested, nor formally charged to fall prey to a circumvention of rights.

It's your credibility, not mine... keep up the good work buddy!

Oh will do!

By the way, for you and your friends.

The red squiggly line under a word, means you are misspelling it. It is a very minor complaint, but after a year of using this site, I would have figured you'd have figured that out by now.

Oh I was also very fond of you stating that i said Leonard was arrested, as a bold faced lie on your behalf.

That made me laugh again.
I will give you two scenarios I am NOT directing this laughter at.

I am not laughing "with" you.
I am also not laughing at the scenario.

Not too many left. Should just take you another year of lambasting and denigration towards law abiding citizens to figure out.

slow is Leonard's anger surrogate...Well, Leonard, are you going to file suit against slow?

Read my extremely informative signature for similar commentary to your pompous mouth blather on GT.

There are posts upon posts upon posts in the JBT section of that forum of law enforcement officials badmouthing the most meek of open carriers.

There are plenty of posts of them suggesting sexual relations, and homosexuality regarding Leonard and I as well.

You should really shut your own mouth before accusing others of your own style of activity.

I look forward to reading your next article!

I really enjoy reading about how you beat three dudes up, one with a gun, by giving them judo chops and "bashing their heads" into the wall.
I also enjoy reading how you would happily kill an individual for merely having a gun in their hand.

But the best part is watching you drone on about:

--31 rounds.
--An AK is supposedly an "Urban assault weapon"
--"Slung is reckless" (Despite weapons being carried this way in the military ALL THE TIME, and accidents being absurdly low)

(To the tune of Transformers the original series)
TREEFRMR, ANTI IN DISGUISE! :D

Last edited:
T

TN-treefrmr

Slow

Quote:
Since you are no longer interested at looking at these enemies of freedom, and their childish game of teat-sucking, I will do you a favor, and not reply to their idiocy after this post.

THANK YOU! But I do believe you were lying when you wrote that.
I must say you have a vivid imagination when you can get my pushing a gun out of my face and into a wall, which resulted in the hand carrying it to be broken along with the weapon, to using some sort of judo moves. it was a simple reaction in a stressful situation of moving my right hand across my chest to the left and not stopping until it came to rest against the wall. Then to distort the claim that I was in the hospital t my claiming I put others in the hospital.
I see you now claim to understand the law of the state of Tennessee. I guess that means you are a lawyer rather than an Army weapons instructor. I think you are Kwik just pretending to be Slow.
I am glad you both brought up the restraining order that was issued by a court in a civil case. That immediately qualifies you for a BOLO and then to compound it by deliberate actions that draw attention to yourself. Brilliant display of LOGIC KWIK!:confused:
An AK PISTOL is an urban " close quarters assault weapon" Just like my Sig P556. Because of similarity in looks from a distance it would look like an AK SBR with the stock folded from a distance. I guess your army training taught you it is acceptable to walk around in a public area with a loaded assault weapon just to impress your self as you did not impress any of the other people who reported MWAG to the rangers.

This entire thread has become argumentative, unnecessarily repetitious and contentious - also OT from the OP and personal attacks abound.

Status
Not open for further replies.