Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: More bolos and lies about kwikrnu from Brentwood Tennessee Police Department

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brentwood, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,956

    More bolos and lies about kwikrnu from Brentwood Tennessee Police Department

    Am I the only one who does public info requests and finds they have bolos and advisory bulletins? Is this SOP for police departments across the State or Country?

    Here is a reply I received from a public info request today. Jadon had claimed acouple of months ago I was arrested in Sumner Co. for domestic violence and the charge had been expunged. Since these files are police record only he must be a police officer or have connections with police. I'll probably have to take Brentwood to court over their defamation. I knew cops can lie, but seriously they need to get a clue. At least I know who put the bolo together, Jeff Moorehead and Tommy Campsey.





  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brentwood, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,956



    According to Police these documents are supposed to be confidential and restricted to police and not released to the public...It is especially malicious when the bolo has a lie that I was arrested for none other than domestic violence.



    Posts by username jadon and grassroots on www.opencarry.org

    Jadon accusses Mr. Embody of an arrest for domestic violence. His posts suggest a near copy of what the Brentwood Police Department BOLO. Grassroots hints that he receives an email from jadon regarding this expunged record.

    Jadon 5-23-2010 2:03 pm
    Mr. Embody,
    I know you've posted somewhere on here prior, that you have never been arrested or convicted of any crime? Is this correct? I didn't feel like searching through all the threads, so I figured I'd just ask.
    Link to post http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...=1#post1261683

    Jadon 5-23-2010 4:15 pm
    Ok, thank you for the reply. That being said, are you denying that you were arrested in Sumner County, Tennessee for the charge of domestic violence? I know you will most likely deny it, but anything considered a "charging document" is kept on file even if the charge is dropped. My issue with this is you continually deny ever being arrested even though the simplest of background work can show an overwhelming amount of history.
    Are you aware of the name "Joseph Ponikar"? Do you subscribe to any Arab news organizations?
    What do you think about TCA: 39-17-1311? By that I mean this... You didn't carry the AK-47 pistol into the Radnor Lake park till after the new ammendment, correct? Doesn't that same TCA (Tennessee State Law) prohibit the carry of firearms into buildings, facilities or other properties that are owned, used or opperated by counties or municipalities?
    Here is the Opinion of the Office of Attorney General in Nashville, Tennessee (with question and opinion).


    Question:
    3. May the holder of a valid handgun carry permit that was issued pursuant to Tenn. Code Ann. § 39-17-1351 lawfully carry a handgun into public parks, playgrounds, civic centers, or other buildings, facilities, areas or other properties that are owned, used or operated by municipalities,counties or the state for recreational purposes?

    Answer:
    3. No. Tenn. Code Ann. § 39-17-1311 prohibits the carrying of handguns into public parks, playgrounds, civic centers, or other buildings, facilities, areas or other properties that are owned,used or operated by municipalities, counties or the state for recreational purposes.
    http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/a...ksBLdgsetc.pdf
    That being said, the fact that you say "I've never broken any law" would be incorrect. True?
    Link to post http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...=1#post1261784


    Jadon 5-24-2010 4:52 am
    Alright Mr. Embody, let me rephrase the question then. Were you or have you ever been involved in a domestic incident in Sumner County, Tennessee? Have you ever been under oath in any court system where this same question was asked? If Sumner County was contacted, would they provide a copy of an incident report with your name on it? No, not an arrest record, not a criminal record, a incident. Anyone can do enough surfing and research to find out or look up anyone to see if they have a criminal record. I'm not arguing that you do, you have provided that several times and other members have as well. However, if an incident did occur then that is public record, regardless of the final outcome. Hence where the question comes from.
    The opinion I referenced is from 2007, you are correct. However, nothing (to my knowledge) has changed other than the acceptance of firearms in State Parks. Do you not agree? Therefore, state law would still prohibit any firearms in municipalities or county buildings, where it is so posted. Agreed? So, for you to say you have NEVER broke/violated any law would be incorrect.
    Regardless or not if you believe the law is unconstitutional or not Mr. Embody, it is the law. You aren't a "special acceptance" to it, just because you disagree with them. You found a "back door" so to speak, to test the waters in Belle Meade and by doing so you caused the attention you have received. By the way, did you know in Arkansas you can be put to death for putting salt on a railroad track? Also, in Memphis it's unlawful to share a pie with a fellow diner or take it home? Ridiculous right? Are you going to test these or complain? (You can find these and much more by search "stupid laws" on google) No, it doesn't BENEFIT Leonard to do so. The disgusting thing in all this is that you aren't interested in changing laws, but how much you can fill your pockets. In turn you try and ruin the lives of those sworn to protect you.
    Yes, Ponikvar did. Is it not true that he is also part of a anti government, anti law enforcement group?
    Let me get this straight... You subscribe to an Arab news network to seek information about AK-47's...??? Oookay.
    Mr. Embody, I'm not "failing" at anything sir. This isn't a game to me, nor am I the one to pick a "******* match" with. I'm asking questions, questions that you seem to get upset about and respond with the old "Leonard Style". I've followed you for quite some time, searched hundreds, upon hundreds for forums you posted. From all that I've put together the questions above, only because they still haven't been answered. Your personality on-line is split, toput it at best. I've seen you attack those who disagree with you worse than people haveattacked you here. You preach that you don't like your personal information being "put out" by people, yet you do the same with regards to Task Force 16. What kind of example does that set, or person does that paint you?
    Bottom line is you lead a path of uncertainty, debate and just plain strange behavior. I haven't "attacked" you Mr. Embody, so in return I ask the same from you. If you can't and don't want to answer any questions then just say so, but don't make this personal with me as you have with others. I don't care either way, what happens in the final outcome with all of this, I just find the truth more appealing.
    Good Day Sir.
    Link to post http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...=1#post1262189


    Grassroots 5-26-2010 2:26pm
    Well well well... Interesting...So Leonard, you were NEVER arrested for Domestic Assault in Sumner County, Tennessee? No wonder you don't want a hearing now. After all, I'm sure you wouldn't want agencies inquiring about such informationand you d@mn sure don't want it do be made public during a hearing. It all makes sense now, how you build it up, say you're going to do this and that, then throw in a curve ball when it comes time to show face.
    You're a liar, (not that we didn't already know) you always have been and being a member of this forum doesn't change that. Even if you do try and fool those who haven't known you for as long.
    Thanks for the email Jadon...:what:Awesome!
    I'm done here!
    Link to post http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...=1#post1264688
    Last edited by kwikrnu; 07-25-2010 at 12:34 PM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member RussP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Posts
    393
    Leonard, if you don't want your expunged records discussed, why do you keep posting evidence about them?
    Freedom has a taste to those who fight and almost die, that the protected will never know.

  4. #4
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,602
    This would all appear to being tried in the court of public opinion.

    If any real litigation is a consideration, it makes no sense to me to post it here.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brentwood, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    This would all appear to being tried in the court of public opinion.

    If any real litigation is a consideration, it makes no sense to me to post it here.
    The BOLO was published by cops near where I live because I legally open carried in December 2009. I posted it because it serves several purposes.

    1. To show that cops keep tabs on law abiding citizens.
    2. Cops see open carriers as threats.
    3. Cops lie, their whole bit about me being arrested is false.
    4. Supposedly this is a confidential document, how did Jadon get a hold of it?
    Last edited by kwikrnu; 07-25-2010 at 05:54 PM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brentwood, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,956
    Quote Originally Posted by RussP View Post
    Leonard, if you don't want your expunged records discussed, why do you keep posting evidence about them?
    I've never been arrested. My question is why did these cops lie?
    The BOLO is evidence of libel, not evidence I have been arrested.
    Last edited by kwikrnu; 07-25-2010 at 05:57 PM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Motofixxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the Rainbow
    Posts
    971
    1. Yes they do. With electronic records and information transfer. Your life is only milliseconds away from anyone inquiring.
    2. Yes they do. Not all, but I believe the arrogant one's more so. Their big dog on the block attitude is in jeopardy.
    3. Yes they will lie to get, coerce, or control what or who they want.
    4. It's all public record. But also info is shared between departments too. It's all in who you know.

    I like how they state you should be charged with wreckless endangerment. Because you are lawfully and constitutionally carrying a firearm. They want to charge you with something that you "Might" do. If that's the way court works. I know a few officers that I want to charge and lock up for carrying a gun because they "Might" shoot somebody.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by RussP View Post
    Leonard, if you don't want your expunged records discussed, why do you keep posting evidence about them?
    Took the words right from me Russ. Kwik, it is even more apparent you are exactly what has been said all along. An attention "*****". I guess you got bored and became upset from the fact you weren't getting much fan base anymore on here. You don't want attention and you just want to be left alone, yet you bring it all on yourself.

    Yawn...

    Back to ignore you go...

  9. #9
    Regular Member RussP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by kwikrnu View Post
    The BOLO was published by cops near where I live because I legally open carried in December 2009. I posted it because it serves several purposes.

    1. To show that cops keep tabs on law abiding citizens.
    2. Cops see open carriers as threats.
    3. Cops lie, their whole bit about me being arrested is false.
    4. Supposedly this is a confidential document, how did Jadon get a hold of it?
    If you wanted it kept confidential, why did you post it on a public forum?

    Cops keep tabs on you, not all law abiding citizens.

    Cops see you as a threat, not all open carriers.

    Yep, all cops lie. They must, you said so.

    Again, if the document is supposed to be confidential, why the hell are you posting it on an open forum?
    Last edited by RussP; 07-25-2010 at 08:41 PM.
    Freedom has a taste to those who fight and almost die, that the protected will never know.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brentwood, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,956
    Quote Originally Posted by RussP View Post
    If you wanted it kept confidential, why did you post it on a public forum?

    Cops keep tabs on you, not all law abiding citizens.

    Cops see you as a threat, not all open carriers.

    Yep, all cops lie. They must, you said so.

    Again, if the document is supposed to be confidential, why the hell are you posting it on an open forum?
    1. Cops keep tabs on many open carriers. The open carriers probably don't know it.
    2. Cops see many open carriers as threats. I'm not the only one who has been harrassed and detained.
    3. Cops lie, because I have never been arrested. I guess they went for a charge which could substancially damage my reputation.
    4. I'm not the one who made it public, the cops published it and Jadon posted of it on this website.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by kwikrnu View Post
    1. Cops keep tabs on many open carriers. The open carriers probably don't know it.
    2. Cops see many open carriers as threats. I'm not the only one who has been harrassed and detained.
    3. Cops lie, because I have never been arrested. I guess they went for a charge which could substancially damage my reputation.
    4. I'm not the one who made it public, the cops published it and Jadon posted of it on this website.
    1. That is your opinion and expected from someone who is a beggar of attention like yourself.
    2. Sure, there are some that have been detained. Most are those that act in the manor you do. Seeking out confrontation with Officer's and then crying when they get it. I still don't quite understand that concept...
    3. LOL, unfortunately for you Kwik, cops don't need to "go" for any charge. You and only you have damaged your own reputation. Thus why no attorney will touch you.
    4. So you follow suit by publishing it on here as well? For what? To confirm that it exists? Explain the concept in that please...?

    As Grapeshot said "If any real litigation is a consideration, it makes no sense to me to post it here. "... Correct he would be...

    Do you suffer from extreme boredom?

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brentwood, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots View Post
    1. That is your opinion and expected from someone who is a beggar of attention like yourself.
    2. Sure, there are some that have been detained. Most are those that act in the manor you do. Seeking out confrontation with Officer's and then crying when they get it. I still don't quite understand that concept...
    3. LOL, unfortunately for you Kwik, cops don't need to "go" for any charge. You and only you have damaged your own reputation. Thus why no attorney will touch you.
    4. So you follow suit by publishing it on here as well? For what? To confirm that it exists? Explain the concept in that please...?

    As Grapeshot said "If any real litigation is a consideration, it makes no sense to me to post it here. "... Correct he would be...

    Do you suffer from extreme boredom?
    1. You think I'm the only open carrier who has been targeted by the police?
    2. Violation of civil rights isn't trivial, open carry doesn't give cops pc for detentions.
    3. Why did the cops lie? You must have some basis in fact to believe the cops. Is it just blind trust?
    4. I posted the publication here to show everyone how cops operate. They harrass, lie, retaliate, and anything else one can think of. Jadon has already posted the information in May, and I believe you said he gave it to you? I assume RussP is on board as well.

  13. #13
    McX
    Guest
    vindictive, malicious, hostile, threatening documents. it inflames and insults me.

    added on edit; evil bastards!
    Last edited by McX; 07-25-2010 at 09:57 PM.

  14. #14
    Regular Member RussP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by kwikrnu View Post
    1. Cops keep tabs on many open carriers. The open carriers probably don't know it.
    2. Cops see many open carriers as threats. I'm not the only one who has been harrassed and detained.
    That's more reasonable. Still, it depends on how many is many.
    3. Cops lie, because I have never been arrested. I guess they went for a charge which could substancially damage my reputation.
    Have you asked Brentwood to confirm that the person they say has the DV record is really you? That would be easy. Go in and ask them to run your SS# against the one they have. No law suit and you put it behind you.
    4. I'm not the one who made it public, the cops published it and Jadon posted of it on this website.
    Yes, you are the one who proved police had investigated you and found records of the expunged DV incident by posting the image of the BOLO. Before you posted it, the allegation by Jadon was only that, an allegation. You posted that only law enforcement could access the expunged record. Jadon did not confirm, nor deny, that he/she is in law enforcement. Therefore, it was only an unsubstantiated allegation. Now, you release a law enforcement agency's confidential not for public distribution document that seems to confirm what was just an allegation.
    Freedom has a taste to those who fight and almost die, that the protected will never know.

  15. #15
    McX
    Guest
    some of you on here are as evil, and malicious as the police and other authorities who persecute kwick. i am embarrassed and ashamed of you, and your conduct! traitors!

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    48

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by RussP View Post
    That's more reasonable. Still, it depends on how many is many.Have you asked Brentwood to confirm that the person they say has the DV record is really you? That would be easy. Go in and ask them to run your SS# against the one they have. No law suit and you put it behind you.Yes, you are the one who proved police had investigated you and found records of the expunged DV incident by posting the image of the BOLO. Before you posted it, the allegation by Jadon was only that, an allegation. You posted that only law enforcement could access the expunged record. Jadon did not confirm, nor deny, that he/she is in law enforcement. Therefore, it was only an unsubstantiated allegation. Now, you release a law enforcement agency's confidential not for public distribution document that seems to confirm what was just an allegation.
    Game, set, match... Right you would be again.

    McX... You're special.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brentwood, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,956
    Quote Originally Posted by RussP View Post
    That's more reasonable. Still, it depends on how many is many.Have you asked Brentwood to confirm that the person they say has the DV record is really you? That would be easy. Go in and ask them to run your SS# against the one they have. No law suit and you put it behind you.Yes, you are the one who proved police had investigated you and found records of the expunged DV incident by posting the image of the BOLO. Before you posted it, the allegation by Jadon was only that, an allegation. You posted that only law enforcement could access the expunged record. Jadon did not confirm, nor deny, that he/she is in law enforcement. Therefore, it was only an unsubstantiated allegation. Now, you release a law enforcement agency's confidential not for public distribution document that seems to confirm what was just an allegation.
    Look at the Bolo. They have work history, where I live and for how long, my wife's info, car registration info, military history, etc. They have my driver license # and can check my ssn. I am the only one with my name in the world. It is highly unlikely they made a mistake. I think this was calculated.

    How did jadon get the info if he is not in law enforcement? He posted almost word for word the content of the bolo. Jadon did more than allege. He posted the info several times and called me out for denying the arrest saying it wouldn't disappear that there were charging documents, investigative reports, etc. If there were an expungement the only people who should have the record is the TBI.

    I will find out the details and post them. I think the actions of the Brentwood Police are criminal and will attempt to pursue criminal charges.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brentwood, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots View Post
    Game, set, match... Right you would be again.
    Didn't you call me a liar for denying the DV arrest? Before calling me a liar you must of had proof of the DV arrest. Do you still have the email from jadon?

  19. #19
    Administrator John Pierce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bristol, VA
    Posts
    1,735
    This isn't about open carry or even gun rights. It is about the fight between you guys and I don't want it from either camp.

    Thread closed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •