• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Ambassador of OC

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Every Saturday, Grapeshot goes to some event or the other to promote OC. I tagged along yesterday when he went to the Farmers market in Richmond.

As usual, not much in the way of antis although a Veteran who now works for the V.A.....in food services, did stop and thank us for what we were doing, but carrying was useless because he could kill us with his bare hands before we could draw.:eek:

I saw things us hicks shouldn't see and we did get to educate a few people.

Grapeshot is the Ambassador of OC!

[video=vimeo;13612351]http://vimeo.com/13612351[/video]

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Great choice of music for the video. Especially in light of the fact that Richmond hit 105 degrees yesterday - as reported up here. Nice job. The lady who told about going shooting and having a blast needs to grow her hair out because she has a very pretty smile and countenance. Might as well take advantage of what God gave her.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Great choice of music for the video. Especially in light of the fact that Richmond hit 105 degrees yesterday - as reported up here. Nice job. The lady who told about going shooting and having a blast needs to grow her hair out because she has a very pretty smile and countenance. Might as well take advantage of what God gave her.

She has an interesting little business set up. It isn't quite a Charity but seems to be beneficial.

Chairity Project aims to help victims of abuse

http://news.oldva.org/?p=49696

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I used 3 of them:

Canon 7D
Sony HDR FX550V
Cool dude spy sunglasses (Realtree hunting glasses):lol:

I just convert it all to 720P before editing the thing.

If you're wondering about the light flares, I added them with Red giant knoll.

I was testing a new steadyrest I built with a flying handle made from a surgical universal joint. Worked pretty well. Now to make a mount for my field monitor on it and it's ready to roll with either DSLR video or The Sony's.

Last edited:

curtiswr

Maybe she shot this thing.

AASPEC2.jpg

Last edited: