• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jackson County Fair OC GetToGether?

BROKENSPROKET

So, who would be up to a Open Carry getogether in Black River Falls during the county fair next weekend? Let us show Chief Gilberg that the Wild West as he knows it is fiction, a creation of Hollywood.

Mlutz

I might be able to make that one. Ill have to give a for sure answer later in the week.

hardballer

Might be, just might be. Not to far from here. Laurra would love to go and so would I. If she is feeling up to it, we will be there. Do you have a meeting point?

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
Count Me in

My littlest one will be with grandma and grandpa all weekend, but the boys should be tagging along....

Let me know when/where and I'll try to make it.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
I spent 3 hours or so there yesterday (July 31) afternoon. There were about a dozen out of the thousands there who noticed I was carrying. I even had a good talk with the Jackson County Sheriff and two of his deputies.

Then I drove down to the Monroe County Fair. Spent about 3 hours there. Only had a couple people notice. One gentleman asked where I got the WCI shirt.

From my experience, it would appear that OC is becoming more accepted in West Central WI.

Carry On

logan

Campaign Veteran
I even had a good talk with the Jackson County Sheriff and two of his deputies.

I work with a part-time Jackson County Sheriff deputy. I asked him what he thought of the DA's memo, and he said he loved it and he would never arrest/ticket for any of that stuff.

IWLAFART

Berkeley county west virginia

Our fair starts today but is posted "No Firearms" so I will not be going. It has a large parking area that is in fields and I do not feel safe walking to and from the car/