• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

El Cajon Car Cruise UOC Wed Nights

CREWDAD

Hello all, We are still doing the El Cajon Car Cruise on Wed nights. We generally meet on the Starbucks corner at W. Main st. & Magnolia Ave. starting at around 5:30- 5:45. I would guess the walk is about a mile total up and back. So, after the first circuit around this week, we may actually set up our own chairs and take a load off and allow people to inquire of us. It has been very good intereaction so far for the first 4 weeks. No issues, no complaints and not one man, woman or child running away in fear of people with guns being carried responsibily! Go figure!

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
Hello all, We are still doing the El Cajon Car Cruise on Wed nights. We generally meet on the Starbucks corner at W. Main st. & Magnolia Ave. starting at around 5:30- 5:45. I would guess the walk is about a mile total up and back. So, after the first circuit around this week, we may actually set up our own chairs and take a load off and allow people to inquire of us. It has been very good intereaction so far for the first 4 weeks. No issues, no complaints and not one man, woman or child running away in fear of people with guns being carried responsibily! Go figure!

Hope to see you there!

You mean for four weeks running, you have members UOC with no police encounters or incident with a anti-gun zealot? No police, no 12031 (e) checks, no reports to 911?

leoffensive

You mean for four weeks running, you have members UOC with no police encounters or incident with a anti-gun zealot? No police, no 12031 (e) checks, no reports to 911?

i went last week for the first time. it was a blast seeing all the sweet cars. haha there was even a girl from the beauty salon who came rushing out to come give us cards and to tell us that what we were doing was awesome

Devilinbp

Only during the first week did we get e-checked by a Lt. It was short and sweet. During that day and every week thereafter no LEO's have even bothered us although we see them every day we are out there. The public response has been nothing but positive.

PS: i will be re-joining the group tomorrow after missing last week.

Devilinbp

A few pictures from our July 28, 2010 meetup at the El Cajon Car Show.....enjoy!

FamilyPictures261.jpg

FamilyPictures260.jpg

FamilyPictures259.jpg

FamilyPictures258.jpg

more to follow: