Thread: Hi I am new to the site.

Hi I am new to the site.

Hi I am new to the site. I found it on google. Wanted to see just how many 2nd amendment nuts like me are out her. I live in the KC Metro area. More specifically south KC near Raytown.

I just wanted to get to know some guys around here.

Welcome

Just wanted to say HI I am on the other side of the state, but welcome there are several members in your area that I'm sure will chime in soon.

Ed

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by ALOTAGLOCK View Post
    Hi I am new to the site. I found it on google. Wanted to see just how many 2nd amendment nuts like me are out her. I live in the KC Metro area. More specifically south KC near Raytown.

Welcome to the forum. I live over in East Independence. Those of us in this area would love to have you come to our next OC "meet in greet"...hopefully we'll have one in the next few weeks. The last one we had was very well attended by 13 folks. It was very fun, and it's always great to actually meet the guys.

I am also in south KC near Raytown. I am in the QuikTrip on 87th near I-435 almost every day, usually around 730-8am and/or 430-530pm. Make sure to OC there. They are already used to it Most of the cops hardly even look and the employees talk to me whenever they see me somewhere else like Walmart or Price Chopper Just look for the bald guy, salt and pepper goatee (sounds like half of the guys I have seen in the slideshow!) with the Glock 32 (yeah, 357 SIG!) on his right hip. That goes for all of you... I am looking for a place to sit down in the area. Zero Starbucks in the area (my wife is NOT happy about that!) so ideas are welcome.
    Last edited by peterarthur; 07-27-2010 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALOTAGLOCK View Post

Once again, welcome! I live in the East Indep area also, close to Indep Center. Hope we can get a bunch of us guys together in the near future for a meet and greet in Indep. Just need to get some details worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by peterarthur View Post
    I am also in south KC near Raytown. I am in the QuikTrip on 87th near I-435 almost every day, usually around 730-8am and/or 430-530pm. Make sure to OC there. They are already used to it Most of the cops hardly even look and the employees talk to me whenever they see me somewhere else like Walmart or Price Chopper Just look for the bald guy, salt and pepper goatee (sounds like half of the guys I have seen in the slideshow!) with the Glock 32 (yeah, 357 SIG!) on his right hip. That goes for all of you... I am looking for a place to sit down in the area. Zero Starbucks in the area (my wife is NOT happy about that!) so ideas are welcome.
    There is a Mom and Pop coffee shop in Raytown. I think it is too close to the Raytown High School though. Bennetti's I think.
    Last edited by ALOTAGLOCK; 07-27-2010 at 01:42 PM.

Welcome

Just wanted to say welcome to the cause!!

Zeke

Welcome to the forum. There are great folks here eager to help with any questions and we all love to hear your input.

Welcome Alotaglock. Glad to have you aboard. Independence here.