• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hi I am new to the site.

ALOTAGLOCK

Hi I am new to the site. I found it on google. Wanted to see just how many 2nd amendment nuts like me are out her. I live in the KC Metro area. More specifically south KC near Raytown.

I just wanted to get to know some guys around here.

stled

Welcome

Just wanted to say HI I am on the other side of the state, but welcome there are several members in your area that I'm sure will chime in soon.

Ed

randyj

Welcome

Hi I am new to the site. I found it on google. Wanted to see just how many 2nd amendment nuts like me are out her. I live in the KC Metro area. More specifically south KC near Raytown.

Welcome to the forum. I live over in East Independence. Those of us in this area would love to have you come to our next OC "meet in greet"...hopefully we'll have one in the next few weeks. The last one we had was very well attended by 13 folks. It was very fun, and it's always great to actually meet the guys.

peterarthur

I am also in south KC near Raytown. I am in the QuikTrip on 87th near I-435 almost every day, usually around 730-8am and/or 430-530pm. Make sure to OC there. They are already used to it :) Most of the cops hardly even look and the employees talk to me whenever they see me somewhere else like Walmart or Price Chopper :D Just look for the bald guy, salt and pepper goatee (sounds like half of the guys I have seen in the slideshow!) with the Glock 32 (yeah, 357 SIG!) on his right hip. That goes for all of you... I am looking for a place to sit down in the area. Zero Starbucks in the area (my wife is NOT happy about that!) so ideas are welcome.

Last edited:

BILL27GLOCK

Once again, welcome! I live in the East Indep area also, close to Indep Center. Hope we can get a bunch of us guys together in the near future for a meet and greet in Indep. Just need to get some details worked out.

ALOTAGLOCK

I am also in south KC near Raytown. I am in the QuikTrip on 87th near I-435 almost every day, usually around 730-8am and/or 430-530pm. Make sure to OC there. They are already used to it :) Most of the cops hardly even look and the employees talk to me whenever they see me somewhere else like Walmart or Price Chopper :D Just look for the bald guy, salt and pepper goatee (sounds like half of the guys I have seen in the slideshow!) with the Glock 32 (yeah, 357 SIG!) on his right hip. That goes for all of you... I am looking for a place to sit down in the area. Zero Starbucks in the area (my wife is NOT happy about that!) so ideas are welcome.

There is a Mom and Pop coffee shop in Raytown. I think it is too close to the Raytown High School though. Bennetti's I think.

Last edited:

SavageOne

Welcome to the forum. There are great folks here eager to help with any questions and we all love to hear your input.