• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks Wifi

OPS MARINE

I am sitting at Starbucks, enjoying their wifi...armed. We are full here, and I got a few eyeballs, but so far, no one has interrupted me. Hopefully, it stays that way. Peaceful.

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
OPS MARINE hasn't posted on this forum since he made this thread. Wondering if he's just got a life outside OCDO, or if something bad happened.

But judging by his past posts, he seems intelligent and competent. I trust that if he is in trouble he's already in contact with a good attorney.

OPS, if you're able to, it would be nice to know nothing bad has befallen you.

OPS MARINE

Rumors of my demise...

Nothing bad has befallen me. I left and had lots of fun in Las Vegas with the police, who didn't even bother asking me questions. I posed for pictures with them, and I have posted some of those pics here. I have another pic inside of a Starbucks out there, fully loaded....no problems at all.

I don't understand why some people have issues with the police...and I won't elaborate on that statement because I am not here to judge. I hope you enjoy the pics.

I also went to a few PDs today and took pictures of their vehicles (here in CA) and spoke with Officers while doing so. Still no issues, and yes, I was armed.

OPS MARINE

I am on my way... Wait are you still there? lol sounds good did you hand out any flyers?

I didn't hand out any flyers because people start to believe you are pushing your agenda onto them. In today's political climate, I don't think it's wise to always be doing that. There are times and places, and this wasn't one of them.