• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Next Triad OC meet?

nobama

When is our next Meetup? Im thinking I might go Fri night to eat somewhere in K ville. Anyone?

farkles

Are you not attending the Open Carry rally Aug 14? We are meeting for lunch ahead of time at 11:30 before the rally at Stameys on Battleground.

I might attend this Friday night as well if you all get something together and I remember to check this thread again

farkles

Alright, i'm in and will try to bring a friend or two. Post the place we are eating. I don't think I'm as excited about Fire Mountain...probably the typical Prissy Pollys, or what else is good?

nobama

I will be attending the Aug 14 rally, but its my sons first baseball game for the fall and depending on the time of game is depending on if I can make the lunch. I need to at least make an effort to see some of the games. I think we should try Clarks BBQ. I dont know if they serve alcohol. They are down from Prissy Pollys. What you guys think? somewhere new?

farkles

I will be attending the Aug 14 rally, but its my sons first baseball game for the fall and depending on the time of game is depending on if I can make the lunch. I need to at least make an effort to see some of the games. I think we should try Clarks BBQ. I dont know if they serve alcohol. They are down from Prissy Pollys. What you guys think? somewhere new?

Since you started the thread and responded first with a location, lets meet at Clark's BBQ at 6:30 Friday. I am inviting a new acquaintance of mine (long time OCer) and want to solidify the plans to let him know what we are doing. Hopefully that works for everyone.

nobama

Tea that sounds fine to me if everyone else is good. Dont know if they serve alcohol. I will call them .

nobama

From the previouse posts I m Gonna do Clarks BBQ in K ville. I will have one maybe two with me. I just called them and they dont serve Alcohol so were good. Friday 6:30 pm, Clarks BBQ. We can do Dennys next,since someone posted earlier that they had several people going to Clarks. Is that good with everyone?

farkles

From the previouse posts I m Gonna do Clarks BBQ in K ville. I will have one maybe two with me. I just called them and they dont serve Alcohol so were good. Friday 6:30 pm, Clarks BBQ. We can do Dennys next,since someone posted earlier that they had several people going to Clarks. Is that good with everyone?

Yep, Clark's at 6:30, I will be there with 2 or 3 friends