• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just moved to Florida

mnick48

I just moved to Florida and got a job working for seven eleven.. What i need to know is can i carry my weapon while at work? Would i get fired if they knew i was carrying?I never told the manager that i carried, because i thought i might not get the job.. But also i dont want to be unarmed if a thug decides to rob me..Can anyone give me input on this?

brboyer

I just moved to Florida and got a job working for seven eleven.. What i need to know is can i carry my weapon while at work? Would i get fired if they knew i was carrying?I never told the manager that i carried, because i thought i might not get the job.. But also i dont want to be unarmed if a thug decides to rob me..Can anyone give me input on this?

It's legal, but you will most likely be fired if they find out.