• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I have looked, just not sure where to do it?

zekester

In the st louis area....there are no Federal Parks that we can OC and have a cook out...if I am wrong let me know.

Being the "Starbucks" are done....there has got to be some park we can do this....

Any Suggestions?

Zeke

sohighlyunlikely

Bridgeton is the best I have found

In the st Louis area....there are no Federal Parks that we can OC and have a cook out...if I am wrong let me know.

Being the "Starbucks" are done....there has got to be some park we can do this....

Any Suggestions?

Zeke

The city of Bridgeton has no OC restriction and neither does it's parks per my reading have any firearm restrictions. Bridgeton has 6 large city parks. It has to be a city park not a county park inside city limits.

http://codes.sullivanpublications.com/codes-slp/

http://www.bridgetonmo.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=40

Doc

Bug Eater

I like the bbq outing idea.

But nothing wrong with repeating the Starbucks circuit. I know I didn't make it to any, but I wanted to. The last two weeks when I was available, I didn't see anything.

YuppieDog

I like the bbq outing idea.

But nothing wrong with repeating the Starbucks circuit.

I agree 100%, we get a big turn out and get some press. Why stop a good thing. Granted you can't always have 10-15 turn out every week - but we started something - we keep it going - not stop in the middle. JMO.

zekester

I am on vacation next week, but it would be great to do a BBQ......I will check in when I get back and if anyone is interested,,,,,,lets do it.

Z