Thread: Open carry in Boise Town Square Mall

Open carry in Boise Town Square Mall

Hello all. I'm glad I found this website. I just recently moved to Idaho from Texas, and knew it was an OC state before I got here. Trouble was, I never saw anyone actually carrying open. I thought maybe I had misinterpreted something until I found this site and read the threads here. I live about 45 minutes from Boise and wondered if anyone had ever OC'd in the Town Square Mall. I've been there a couple times, but have never noticed anyone. If so, what was your experience?

I have been told the mall is non-o.c. friendly. Welome to Idaho.

Cool Welcome to boise

Quote Originally Posted by Glocks View Post
    Hello all. I'm glad I found this website. I just recently moved to Idaho from Texas, and knew it was an OC state before I got here. Trouble was, I never saw anyone actually carrying open. I thought maybe I had misinterpreted something until I found this site and read the threads here. I live about 45 minutes from Boise and wondered if anyone had ever OC'd in the Town Square Mall. I've been there a couple times, but have never noticed anyone. If so, what was your experience?
    I never shop at the mall becouse of that. I have done it at Macy,s next to the mall,
    Hope you can join us at the meeting on the 12 of august at 7 pm at Sunrise cafe in Meridian.
    I O.C. every were specially on fridays and the weekends, maybe we will meet some day.
    Israel your friendly vaquero welcomes you to Boise.

The Town Square Mall is not gun friendly. I just conceal when I go there and try to stifle my laughter when the uniformed rent-a-cops walk by.

Thanks for the info

I appreciate the input, I thought that might be the case. I plan on going to the next meeting, so I hope to meet some of you there.