• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC dinner/meet and great- southern York county PA July 31 6pm

XD40coyote

Have this going with PAFOA, but all OCers or OCers at heart are welcome to come. Post a reply or send me a pm if you are coming or may come. Spouses and kids can come too. If I go over my booked # of 45 people, the restaurant needs to know. We will be in a seperate banquet room.

WHERE: Southern York County, New Freedom Restaurant and Coffee Shop
17308 Susquehanna Trail South, New Freedom, PA 17349-8947
(717) 235-7664‎
DATE: saturday July 31st
TIME: 6pm until whenever...

XD40coyote

I should have taken down the names of everyone who came, cuz I can only remember some of you! Dinner was a success. No cops, no screaming women from MD (with the border so near by). My parents got there a lil early since I was still tied up playing with evil rifles with some PAFOA folks here at the home compound. They were asked the what the name of the group was that had the reservation in my name, and they said PA open carry LOL- oops- but it does describe what we were doing- open carrying in PA. Restaurant owners had no problems at all with all the guns, and when a small family group who eats in that room every saturday wondered if it was ok for them to be in there since there was a group, I told the restaurant owner ( who asked on their behalf) that it was no problem so long as they weren't afraid of guns LOL. We both laughed. The family group must not have cared in the least. In fact no one seemed to care, even after some of us loitered in the parking lot afterwards.

One of the guys went to the Shrewsbury walmart before he came to my place for the shoot. Yeah, he had to buy ammo LOL. He had no problems and the lady at sporting goods even complimented him on his gun. That is the older lady who is sometimes there, and she is really nice and cool. Whenever I have been there to get ammo and other stuff, and she is there, she always asks me about my trapping.

The before dinner shoot was really fun. Antis would have passed out. Evil rifles, handguns, a highpoint carbine ( in .40) and a shotgun with a pistol grip. The AK had a folding stock, OMG!11!! The .22-250 and M1 were...uh...LOUD. LOL

There is a new FFL in Shrewsbury and he came to the dinner. He is looking for commercial zoned space to rent just over in MD so he can sell handguns and evil rifles to MDers and have a very convienient pick up place for after the 7 day wait, as well as have an official MD address for the MSP. I told him if/when he does this, I will have no money at all anymore LOL.