• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC, Inc. Picnic-Lansing area Sept. 11th with charity fund raising.

lil_freak_66

the people at Not Just Guns said they would try and come out as well.

I invited a few friends i shoot with occasionally to come.

lil_freak_66

If you want,some simple fliers could be designed and posted in the area...these things seem to get alot of people whom dont sign up.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
About 2 weeks away. I need people to bring some nice items to auction off for fund-raising purposes. Also cash donations will be accepted.

Potential attendees to date:
Venator +2
lil_freak_66

ghostrider
LaVere +2
CarlottaValdez
dukenukum

Last edited:

lil_freak_66

So who's bringing what?

Ill try to find something i can afford that can be donated,maybe a local OC friendly gun shop would give an item or gift certificate or something too,if ya want ill call the one in Mason.

Potential attendees to date:
Venator +2
lil_freak_66
+ 1
ghostrider
LaVere +2
CarlottaValdez
dukenukum
TheQ+1

(dont forget the half dozen,members or not, that tend to show up unannounced)

toyamabarnard

I'll be there. I'm even closing my office that day to make sure. I'll bring a dish or 2 to pass, what would be best? I'll also try to find something for the auction.

On a separate note: If you bring some extra tri folds, I'll put them up in my office in Lincoln Park.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
I'll be there. I'm even closing my office that day to make sure. I'll bring a dish or 2 to pass, what would be best? I'll also try to find something for the auction.

On a separate note: If you bring some extra tri folds, I'll put them up in my office in Lincoln Park.

I will bring hot dogs and buns-condiments

Dishes like potato salad, macaroni salad, baked beans, etc. are great. Also cookies, cakes, and other snacks are good.

I suggest everyone bring their own tableware, forks, plates, and a beverage. Folding chairs are nice.

I will have some tri-folds as well.

Radioman

Whew.... this is the weekend after my football tickets.

So long as work plays nice count me in for some Potato Salad, Burgers and Buns.

I am assuming that this place has Grills set up or do we need to arrange one? If one is needed I have a small 12in round charcoal one I can bring.

Radioman