• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does anyone carry a PPS 43 pistol ?

heliopolissolutions

He said, "Does anyone carry one? I found these for cheap. I think they're cool. I think they would make a good carry gun."
Is he baiting the stiff necks here a bit? Yeah, but big surprise.

I mean seriously, *SHRUG*. Is it winning hearts and minds? No, probably not.

When it comes to principles and ideals, I have to be stubborn. The real people who hurt OC are not the people who carry firearms lawfully, but the officials who try to browbeat us into behaving, the legislators who try to ban it, the antis that lie about us, the shopkeepers who reject us, and the people who call the police on us, and condemn us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZdlGJhPhv4&feature=player_embedded
This video reminds me of how some OCDOers turn on each other, first everyone's hunky dory chasing after the bad guys, then they turn on each other.

VFORVENDETTA

Nice try, Kwik.

The point isn't whether a firearm is properly holstered or not. The point is the total picture. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out what a "properly holstered hangun" would mean in connection with OCDO's mission of normalizing handgun carry.

Only people with a prejudice of one sort or another have any need to argue the point, or parse the language, or find or create loopholes through which to admit their prejudice.

I supported you on the navy revolver and AK pistol situations based on your basic human right of self-defense. But, that does not mean I supported either of your situations from the viewpoint of your actions being in line with OCDO's mission. If you insist on making an a$$ out of yourself trying to argue for open carry of a replica SMG as being in line with OCDO's mission, I won't get in your way. In fact, I will probably help you by highlighting it for everybody. Its your call.
You should be thanking Kwik.
He's like the guy that takes the fat girl home from the bar but for gun rights.
Taking one for the team.

I have to ask kwik where do you get all the money for those guns you have?

Last edited: