• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Janesville Parks

Teamtnt2004

I could not find anything on here about weather or not Janesville Parks allowed OC. Straight from the horses mouth you can carry in Janesville's Parks as long as there is no event going on that serves alcohol. And just for the record the popo said you cannot CC, like 10 times. (duhhh). Also you can fish in the parks at night to, no alcohol.

Carry on

paul@paul-fisher.com

It is a little confusing. Here's the ordinance:

VII. OFFENSES BY OR AGAINST MINORS

(RESERVED)

VIII. WEAPONS*

Chapter 9.84

CONCEALED WEAPONS**

Sections:

Prohibitions--Exceptions--Definitions.
Selling prohibited when.
Possession of certain weapons prohibited.
Violation--Penalty.

9.84.010 Prohibitions--Exceptions--Definitions
A
. Carrying dangerous or concealed weapons is prohibited. Selling certain weapons
is prohibited.
B
. It is unlawful for any person, except policemen or any other officer authorized to
serve process, to wear concealed about his person, within the limits of the city, any dangerous
weapon as defined in subsection D of this section. The carrying of any instrument necessary to
certain trades, crafts, sports or professions during the usual course of such endeavor is specifically
exempted from the terms of this section.
C."Concealed weapon"
means and includes any dangerous weapon which is hidden
from ordinary observation. Absolute invisibility is not necessary to constitute a weapon as being
concealed. Any weapon which is carried within a case is not to be construed as a concealed
weapon if the case is plainly visible.

jeff niles

oc janesville parks

Icarry.org we had a open carry get together in riverside park this year,a cop stoped looked at us then left did not even talk to us, i think he was out gunned?