• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet n Greet get together in Independence

gunman

well a resturaunt sounds like a good ideal if you cant find a park to have one in,or we could have another oc bbq here like someone else suggested,either one is good for me.just let me know when and where and i will be there..

mobodyguard

hey i would love to join in on this meet and greet group i have been trying to find some friend that love to open carry like i do but it seems as if ppl are crazy to do so

so please contact me

BILL27GLOCK

Most Saturdays suit me, too. Even most Sundays in the afternoon. And the weather is great now.

Most Saturdays work for me also except for this one coming up, headed for the lake. Any after that would be great unless some of you can't do it then, however I'll just wait and see what we can come up with. Would like to see some of the guys again.

peterarthur

Most Saturdays suit me, too. Even most Sundays in the afternoon. And the weather is great now.

Aaaaaaand of course, my next 2 weekends are out, family business in Chicago taking care of my late uncle's estate. I will be available from the weekend of October 9 on for the most part.... I hope :)

Jim40Cal

That restaurant is in Independence. The one I'm talking about is about a mile west of there. Across from Apple Market/strip mall with Little Caesers pizza house. 24 & Sterling.
Doesn't matter to me I was just suggesting Sugar Creek as a man had a run in an officer there over open carry once.

randyj

Good to go...

That restaurant is in Independence. The one I'm talking about is about a mile west of there. Across from Apple Market/strip mall with Little Caesers pizza house. 24 & Sterling.
Doesn't matter to me I was just suggesting Sugar Creek as a man had a run in an officer there over open carry once.

I am good to go on any given Saturday morning till around 3pm-4pm. Anything during that time frame I can make work. I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Big Boy

Just my Opinion, but the hustle and bustle of BD's might be just a little, "much"

peterarthur

Yeah, that was me that had a run in on July 4th!!! :) I have been wanting to go back...

Last edited:

Big Boy

At fear this may never get done unless someone just picks a place date and time, how does Logans Road House sound? It's right by AMC in Independence on 39th street. Was trying to think of a place that can still bring tables together, we had about 11 people last time so I imagine we may need some seating.

Logan's Road House, Independence, MO
Saturday, October 9th, 1:00 pm?

Sound ok to everybody?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...-94.351423&spn=0.008382,0.013797&z=16&iwloc=A

Last edited: