• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet n Greet get together in Independence

mobodyguard

hey BIG BOY can all those that goin to come contact u via email so we can get a list together to see all that will come we dont want to schedule something and only two or three people show up

randyj

sounds good..BUT

At fear this may never get done unless someone just picks a place date and time, how does Logans Road House sound? It's right by AMC in Independence on 39th street. Was trying to think of a place that can still bring tables together, we had about 11 people last time so I imagine we may need some seating.

Logan's Road House, Independence, MO
Saturday, October 9th, 1:00 pm?

Sound ok to everybody?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...-94.351423&spn=0.008382,0.013797&z=16&iwloc=A

My wife and I go there regularly...and I asked the Manager what their policy was..and he told me it is AGAINST Open Carry of firearms. We discussed briefly about the lack of "Gunbuster" signage on the door etc...and he said he understood and would try to get them in place. Honestly though...my gut feeling was that he didn't know what the official policy was..and he was just shooting from the hip....so to speak.

BUT...I am good to go on the Saturday OCT 9th....and we'll see exactly what their policy is when we show up! Say....can we make it touch later in the afternoon so Brandon can come?

Last edited:

Big Boy

Sure we can go later. How's 3? Hopefully this might light Brandon and Bill still attend.

We'll get the official time and date set up here to accommodate every one's schedule best we can. Afterwards I will make a roll call thread so I know how many we will have. I'll get there early and get us a table for the according amount of people.

XD40Brandon

Hey thanks guys for trying to make it later so Dad and I can come by! The games usually last about two hours and it is down by Creighton, MO.....almost to Urich. So I probably couldnt be there til 4 or so. I don't expect u to change the time just to accomodate me by any means, but if u do decide to have it around then, I will be there for sure. If u have it at 3, I'll still stop by on my way home and see if yall are still there.

BILL27GLOCK

Hey thanks guys for trying to make it later so Dad and I can come by! The games usually last about two hours and it is down by Creighton, MO.....almost to Urich. So I probably couldnt be there til 4 or so. I don't expect u to change the time just to accomodate me by any means, but if u do decide to have it around then, I will be there for sure. If u have it at 3, I'll still stop by on my way home and see if yall are still there.

Should be able to make that, at least for a little while. Don't really have to leave for Rich Hill until around 5 or so. That should work...thanks

Big Boy

Lets go with 3:30 so that Bill can come before his wedding, and Brandon I'm positive we'll still be there by 4.

I'll make a roll call thread. Hopefully we can get a few more out than last time.