• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sheriff Mack Endorses Scott Bradley for Senate

colormered

Sheriff Richard Mack, who fought the Brady Bill all the way to the US Supreme Court, and won, has endorsed Scott Bradley for US Senate.

"We are at a critical time in our history! The decisions we make now will hang heavy in the balance of our future liberty. Now is not the time to compromise Constitutional principle as we cast our vote. This election is SO important, and I proudly endorse and support constitutional candidate Scott Bradley for the United States Senate. I have known Scott for many years, and found his devotion to the principles of sound and proper government to be unshakable. Scott Bradley is the unquestionable choice for the job of United States Senator!"
--Sheriff Richard Mack

Way to go, Scott!

utbagpiper

Banned
It is a shame that Bradley chose to run 3rd party rather than in one of the parties likely to win. Bennett was ripe for the taking this year as evidenced by the outcome of the GOP convention. And the Democrats didn't even have 2 people file for the seat.

I think the GOP is secure enough in the Senate seat this year that a protest vote for a 3rd party is not likely to do any damage. But I really do wish these strong 2nd Amd guys would spend their limited time within one of the larger parties where they might actually get elected to office.

Just my personal opinion.

Charles

Ebeye

repub machine

Scott worked for a long time with the local Repubs and the whole thing is a huge machine. He and I were the duly elected caucus reps that were tossed out of the county convention for having had the temerity to sign a petition to allow a 3rd party candidate on the Utah presidential ballot in '92 because we couldn't stand Geo.H.W. Bush as a decent choice. The 'big tent' leader of the tirade, voice vote and subsequent dismissal was Orrin.

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
One Party

Ask Bill Clinton about 3rd party canidates, he loved having a 3rd Party canidate when he ran for President!

We're really a "one party" system, don't believe the phony "left vs right" paradigm. Its just the same beast with 2 different faces who utimatley have the same goal in mind even though they have some different policies on how to get there and that is the transfer of wealth and control from us to them. We no longer have representatives of the people in Washington DC, we're not the people they represent, we only have corporate representatives in DC an "illusion" of government for the people! See my tagline as a starting point to research your own info about who really is in control, time for we the people to wake up and turn off that WMD in the livingroom (Weapon Of Mass Deception/Distraction)

Last edited: