Thread: SOF-USA 16 lane indoor range - Ozark, Mo

SOF-USA 16 lane indoor range - Ozark, Mo

Went in tonight and am pleased to see that the targeting system on one side is finally up and working. Staffers and a few selected guests were allowed to use that side of the range tonight.

Still warm inside, but the issue has been identified and is going to be corrected quickly.

Rental counter was fully of pimped out goodness that goes bang!
    Just remember, if you rent you may have to purchase and use their ammo. It guarantees that the ammo is factory new and limits their liability.

Dorkfish..........Why did you have a change of heart and start promoting the SOF range. While it was being built you sure did you share of bad mouthing them on another forum because they didn't offer you some kind of pissy discount and you thought their membership was way to expensive? Just curious.
    Last edited by 9026543; 07-29-2010 at 05:51 PM.

mabye he was just voicing his opionion of what he thought they should do, but didnt mean that they HAD to do in order for him to support them? i mean what he said could very well just been a suggestion. i voice my opionion on things i think some stores etc should do. but if they dont do them dosent necessarily mean i dont like them. or that i wont go there. especially when it comes to prices. i mean i sure most of us have things we think that any given store should do or change. but its not a requirement. i mean i might think somewheres high, but dosent always mean i wont go there, especially if its the only place i can go to get whatever i going for.

Quote Originally Posted by heresyourdipstickjimmy View Post
    Went in tonight and am pleased to see that the targeting system on one side is finally up and working. Staffers and a few selected guests were allowed to use that side of the range tonight.

Still warm inside, but the issue has been identified and is going to be corrected quickly.

Rental counter was fully of pimped out goodness that goes bang!
    Just remember, if you rent you may have to purchase and use their ammo. It guarantees that the ammo is factory new and limits their liability.
    also what guns did they have to rent? there a couple guns i like to rent and shoot but dont have an interest in actually buying. like a desert eagle. or are they all the basic normal calibers( 9mm,40 cal,45 acp)?

Quote Originally Posted by 9026543 View Post
    Dorkfish..........Why did you have a change of heart and start promoting the SOF range. While it was being built you sure did you share of bad mouthing them on another forum because they didn't offer you some kind of pissy discount and you thought their membership was way to expensive? Just curious.
    Maybe they impressed him that much?

Not sure why you'd be down on him for a change of heart.

Gun rentals: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...mc&hl=en#gid=0

It is a very nice place, but yes it is way to expensive for a lot of people, like myself. I would love to have a membership or shoot there more often, but the cost is set to high.

I have been there a couple times and will go back as often as I can, I hope they will lower their prices though.

Quote Originally Posted by Festus_Hagen View Post
    Maybe they impressed him that much?

Not sure why you'd be down on him for a change of heart.
    Not down on him at all. Just curious as was posted. Must have been quite impressed with the 360 he did on his opinion.

Not down on him at all. Just curious as was posted. Must have been quite impressed with the 360 he did on his opinion.
    I wish I was closer so I could go check it out myself. Have you been yet? Sounds like a good place, and I'd really like to rent a few guns myself to try out.

Quote Originally Posted by Festus_Hagen View Post
    I wish I was closer so I could go check it out myself. Have you been yet? Sounds like a good place, and I'd really like to rent a few guns myself to try out.
    I don't live close either, but if I did I would probably get a membership as the per hour breakdown if you shoot quite a lot for a years membership is quite affordable in my opinion.

I don't live close either, but if I did I would probably get a membership as the per hour breakdown if you shoot quite a lot for a years membership is quite affordable in my opinion.
    Then the wife would know where to find me!