Thread: Armed citizens network

Armed citizens network

can any one tell me any thing about this group? (personal experiances or opinions)

ive been thinking it would be a good idea to have some kinda safety net just in case something bad were to happen.

thanks all!
    -matt

Quote Originally Posted by Matt85 View Post
    can any one tell me any thing about this group? (personal experiances or opinions)

ive been thinking it would be a good idea to have some kinda safety net just in case something bad were to happen.

thanks all!
    -matt
    All I can tell you is that the domain, armedcitizensnetwork.org, is registered to the Firearms Academy of Seattle, Inc.

It seems like they're pretty limited on what they will do for you. And I understand why they do it, but the fact they wont give you even a couple of their backing experts and such, you really don't know what your getting into. They seem sure not to say what they have, just what their goals are, and goals wont help them back you. But you need to make sure that they will help you effectively every step of the way in the event that you are required to defend yourself and your family using lethal force. Use caution.
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

Quote Originally Posted by afcarry View Post
    Use caution.
    I see the above warning, followed by your signature line with a quote by Mas Ayoob. Are you aware that Mas is on their board?