• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good Source of Info

LovesHisXD45

I was sniffing around looking for odds & ends & stumbled onto this nice online resource that we can use to help newbies out.

http://www.lcav.org/states/utah.asp

That one page would answer a lot of questions for somebody who wants to gain a basic understanding Utah's firearms laws. The nice part is all of the embedded links to the relevant codes & stuff sprinkled throughout the page, as well as some references to relevant cases that happened here.

Kevin

Trekker

I was sniffing around looking for odds & ends & stumbled onto this nice online resource that we can use to help newbies out.

http://www.lcav.org/states/utah.asp

That one page would answer a lot of questions for somebody who wants to gain a basic understanding Utah's firearms laws. The nice part is all of the embedded links to the relevant codes & stuff sprinkled throughout the page, as well as some references to relevant cases that happened here.

Kevin

Maybe it is just me, however, I don't think we should promote sites that want to eliminate our right to carry... you may not have known.

http://www.lcav.org/about/history.asp

Utah_Patriot

Good web page

This website is a good source of Information and has some value to it. I also get updates from the Brady Campaign as well.

Their is a little saying keep your friends close and your enemy's closer. So take this website for what it is a informational site.

Dave thank you for this website has good information

Kingfish

I would not trust a site like that to give me the current price of hog feed much less trust it to be an accurate source of researched gun laws that if relied upon and incorrect would cost someone their freedom.

LovesHisXD45

Sorry. I did not look into the background of the site at all when I found it. I was just referring it for the content it had. As far as I could tell, the distribution of the facts on the page were not worded or comprised with a sense of bias or agenda. They were also correct. I will be more careful, however, next time I post a link like that. I agree with some of the concerns posted about it as far as what the purpose of the site entails. My bad. All negative aspect aside, the page does contain a pretty good compressed and accurate detail of some of Utah's most relevant gun laws.

Kevin