• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry at work

luvnfords

i am a security guard and was wondering if i can carry in a holster in plain sight while on the site walking around if i feel unsafe. thanks for any info you can provide.

4angrybadgers

Mississippi state law does not prohibit you from carrying openly on private property. That is up to the property owner, and as "Tim sr" pointed out, regardless of the owner's personal feelings, your company may take issue with firearms carry.

Last edited:

robbyw

to carry a gun in mississippi as a guard you have to have a security guard firearms permit from the state