Thread: Trader Joe's on Mill Plain follow up

Trader Joe's on Mill Plain follow up

So, after a few conversations with the corporate office, I finally got a reply. Let me preface this by informing you all that the last thing I said to the corporate office was, "It's okay if you guys have a policy against guns. Just let me know if I need to tell one of the largest advocates for open carry that this company doesn't support our 2nd amendment right."

I received a call from Pat, the gentleman who told me it was "unnerving" to see a gun, saying that he was sorry to have implied that he didn't want my business. He said some of the employees were a little uneasy about the appearance of a gun. I told him that it is a great opportunity for me to educate them on our 2nd amendment right. Anyways, he said corporate does not have a policy against sidearms in the store! Hoorah for standing up for myself! They'll get my weekly business back.

Joe~

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Good job Joe.
    I found that the few that were nervous at places I shopped are now well over that nervousness. Good job Open Carrying your continued open carry will speak more than anywords.

Thumbs up Good job

Congratulations and good job.
    Now comes the fun part. You get to hand out pamphlets and change some minds.
    Changing minds can be very fulfilling. Wonder why people don't look fulfilled when they walk away from me? Even the ones that run away screaming don't look fulfilled. Hmmm. I must be doing something wrong.
    Anyway congratulations again and go get em.

69Charger
    Our local TJs will see my business this weekend.
    We really like there Pot stickers.
    Dave

Their Pot Stickers are amazing! Also, Mech had printed me up some flyers from our last OC meet at Starbucks, so I plan on bringing one to TJ's on my next visit.

Joe~

Actually, to give credit where it's due, Brad was the one that printed them up. I just picked them up when we were heading outside from Starbucks for our picture