• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Nice Change of Pace

impulse

So I got to try out my Com-tac Minotaur today. (Awesome holster BTW). It was great CC'ing without a permission slip. I could literally feel the freedom. And the added bonus of being able to use my front right pocket lol.

Now I have a choice/freedom to choose CC or OC for my liking.

Thank you AZCDL. Once I have some extra money, I will definately send you guys some money. If you promise a t-shirt. :)

mFonz77

Nice! I suggest you join at an event (check their website) -- if you do that, you get $10 off! So you can be a sustaining member for just 40 bucks (and yes you get the t-shirt).