• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

William Shatner on Gun Control

jbone

Video has been around the block, but classic, and never get tired of watching it.

MAndrew

Denny Crane. Trix are for kids.

The video for this is hiding from me, but my favorite is when a MWAG is threatening Alan Shore. Once Denny finds out he says, "Why don't you people tell me these things sooner!" He pulls out a rifle and shoots the guy from his chair. Afterwards the police ask Denny, "Did it look like he was about to shoot?" To which Denny replies, "Hell no, why would I wait for that?"

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Isn't Shatner the one that found his wife dead under real strange circumstances. Wasn't he actually the only suspect?

Wonder how that turned out?

She was found at the bottom of the pool. With Alcohol and valium in her system, she was an admitted alcoholic and had been to 30 day rehab at least 3 times. W. Shatner was out the night she was found and had witnesses to that effect, he was never a suspect.

daddy4count

The video for this is hiding from me, but my favorite is when a MWAG is threatening Alan Shore. Once Denny finds out he says, "Why don't you people tell me these things sooner!" He pulls out a rifle and shoots the guy from his chair. Afterwards the police ask Denny, "Did it look like he was about to shoot?" To which Denny replies, "Hell no, why would I wait for that?"

Denny Crane is my hero