Thread: Invite to meet at Starbucks in Creve Coeur, Sat,July 31st, 6pm to 7pm

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar

Invite to meet at Starbucks in Creve Coeur, Sat,July 31st, 6pm to 7pm

I will be at the Starbucks in Creve Coeur MO, open carrying this Sat, July 31st from 6pm till 7pm. Feel free to join in, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's. Creve Coeur is only OC legal with a CCW. I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you would like to see the codes for Creve Coeur, just ask and I will post them.

Starbucks address is:11464 Olive Street Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Doc

Creve Coeur is great place for open carry. Me and Clint we're OC'ing there, immediately heard whines of "why do they have a gun in here?".

Of course I looked at Clint and said "we have two guns..."

Accomplished Advocate
    I might actually make this one, but no extra promise included, screwed up few weeks and I should be out of Wentzville in more than enough time, I just haven't yet planned out the rest of the weekend yet.

If I should make it, shall I bring my 8 bucks to deposit here:

Steak 'n Shake
    12607 Dorsett Road
    Maryland Heights, MO 63043

Afterward?

Cool

One last time ?
    I will not agree with you all the time, deal with it. CASE CLOSED.

I'm interested and barring a natural disaster I plan on being there.

not set in stone

Quote Originally Posted by YuppieDog View Post
    One last time ?
    If there is interest in continuing. I may continue doing them, but more like one a month or so. We will have to play it by ear. I do not have the trademark on this Starbucks meet up idea. Any one can do it and I would gladly attend some one else's meet up if it was geographical convenient and conducive to my schedule.

Doc

Banned
    It would seem to me that you have all been successful on your meetups and have made friendships as an added bonus.
    Last edited by Mo; 07-31-2010 at 06:43 PM.

Steak n' Shake

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    I might actually make this one, but no extra promise included, screwed up few weeks and I should be out of Wentzville in more than enough time, I just haven't yet planned out the rest of the weekend yet.

If I should make it, shall I bring my 8 bucks to deposit here:

Steak 'n Shake
    12607 Dorsett Road
    Maryland Heights, MO 63043

Afterward?
    sounds do-able

Accomplished Advocate
    Not going to be able to make this one, forgot about an event for MDGF and must attend to know peace

Runing a little behind, but will still be there.

Creve Coeur

Quote Originally Posted by sohighlyunlikely View Post
    I will be at the Starbucks in Creve Coeur MO, open carrying this Sat, July 31st from 6pm till 7pm. Feel free to join in, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's. Creve Coeur is only OC legal with a CCW. I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you would like to see the codes for Creve Coeur, just ask and I will post them.

Starbucks address is:11464 Olive Street Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Doc
    Bummer, I need to sign in here more often! I work in Creve Coeur and was there this afternoon! Signed on from home too late. Hey, I really like your video, great job.

I'm hitting on the candiates for the House in Missouri and Senate members. I really hope we can make some progress next year. We'll see how Wildwood goes too. So far Wildwood gets my goat.

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    I'm hitting on the candiates for the House in Missouri and Senate members.
    Regardless of gender?

Is your wife aware of this proclivity?

Good times

The Creve Coeur Starbucks meet up went well, as they always do. Many interesting topics were discussed including. We gained a new friend to the Starbucks meet ups,The tactical gear party a friend is having next Sat, Apparently one of our group does tactical training in their boxers, One of the crowd stepped up at a firearms related task involving on the job training , We may do a balloon shoot out competition next Sunday, Some one had to apologize to YuppieDog for saying he was wearing another mans jewelry, We gained another Glock fan. Some one accepted a bribe in the form of a framed picture, and apparently we have a dog whisperer in the crowd. Just to name a few of the many topics covered.

Thank you to the following for making it: Preacher Jim, Stlcityguy, Nrepuyan, Superlite, Lady C, Angry Falconer, YuppieDog, Mrs YD, and me.

Doc

Accomplished Advocate
    Sounds like a good time, but I am not sorry I missed it, my son and I had a blast too doing something else.

I haven't even sorted the brass yet from the last shoot, but will be planning another trip to LOGAN (lol) soon as we did not even get any skeet time in at all.

Just seems carrying the guns ain't quite as much fun as shooting them...in fact when I am carrying it, I kinda pray I won't have to shoot it at all!

Glad you all had a good time and represented the gun community for what we are, good folks whom take responsibility for themselves.

Balloon shoot out competition? Sweeeeeeet. Details!

pleasure seeing everyone again....

nice meeting stlcityguy and welcome to the jungle.