• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invite to meet at Starbucks in Creve Coeur, Sat,July 31st, 6pm to 7pm

sohighlyunlikely

I will be at the Starbucks in Creve Coeur MO, open carrying this Sat, July 31st from 6pm till 7pm. Feel free to join in, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's. Creve Coeur is only OC legal with a CCW. I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you would like to see the codes for Creve Coeur, just ask and I will post them.

Starbucks address is:11464 Olive Street Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Doc

cash50

Creve Coeur is great place for open carry. Me and Clint we're OC'ing there, immediately heard whines of "why do they have a gun in here?".

Of course I looked at Clint and said "we have two guns..."

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I might actually make this one, but no extra promise included, screwed up few weeks and I should be out of Wentzville in more than enough time, I just haven't yet planned out the rest of the weekend yet.

If I should make it, shall I bring my 8 bucks to deposit here:

Steak 'n Shake
12607 Dorsett Road
Maryland Heights, MO 63043

Afterward?

sohighlyunlikely

not set in stone

One last time ?

If there is interest in continuing. I may continue doing them, but more like one a month or so. We will have to play it by ear. I do not have the trademark on this Starbucks meet up idea. Any one can do it and I would gladly attend some one else's meet up if it was geographical convenient and conducive to my schedule.

Doc

starbucksbest.jpg

Mo

Banned
It would seem to me that you have all been successful on your meetups and have made friendships as an added bonus.

Last edited:

sohighlyunlikely

Steak n' Shake

I might actually make this one, but no extra promise included, screwed up few weeks and I should be out of Wentzville in more than enough time, I just haven't yet planned out the rest of the weekend yet.

If I should make it, shall I bring my 8 bucks to deposit here:

Steak 'n Shake
12607 Dorsett Road
Maryland Heights, MO 63043

Afterward?

sounds do-able

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Not going to be able to make this one, forgot about an event for MDGF and must attend to know peace :)

mspgunner

Creve Coeur

I will be at the Starbucks in Creve Coeur MO, open carrying this Sat, July 31st from 6pm till 7pm. Feel free to join in, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's. Creve Coeur is only OC legal with a CCW. I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you would like to see the codes for Creve Coeur, just ask and I will post them.

Starbucks address is:11464 Olive Street Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Doc

Bummer, I need to sign in here more often! I work in Creve Coeur and was there this afternoon! Signed on from home too late. Hey, I really like your video, great job.

I'm hitting on the candiates for the House in Missouri and Senate members. I really hope we can make some progress next year. We'll see how Wildwood goes too. So far Wildwood gets my goat.

sohighlyunlikely

Good times

The Creve Coeur Starbucks meet up went well, as they always do. Many interesting topics were discussed including. We gained a new friend to the Starbucks meet ups,The tactical gear party a friend is having next Sat, Apparently one of our group does tactical training in their boxers, One of the crowd stepped up at a firearms related task involving on the job training , We may do a balloon shoot out competition next Sunday, Some one had to apologize to YuppieDog for saying he was wearing another mans jewelry, We gained another Glock fan. Some one accepted a bribe in the form of a framed picture, and apparently we have a dog whisperer in the crowd. Just to name a few of the many topics covered.

Thank you to the following for making it: Preacher Jim, Stlcityguy, Nrepuyan, Superlite, Lady C, Angry Falconer, YuppieDog, Mrs YD, and me.

Doc

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Sounds like a good time, but I am not sorry I missed it, my son and I had a blast too doing something else.

I haven't even sorted the brass yet from the last shoot, but will be planning another trip to LOGAN (lol) soon as we did not even get any skeet time in at all.

Just seems carrying the guns ain't quite as much fun as shooting them...in fact when I am carrying it, I kinda pray I won't have to shoot it at all!

Glad you all had a good time and represented the gun community for what we are, good folks whom take responsibility for themselves.