• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Will be in Boise in Early October

ISRAEL

I'm visiting for a week for some work training...I've never been to ID or Boise before. Is the city OC friendly? Anyone care to meet up for coffee and conversation?

That is a good idea, lets do a pic nic, maybe john or Ed can find the place and time, I am ready, and welcome to Idaho, it is an O.C. state, I do it all the time in most places.

petrophase

Campaign Veteran
I really appreciate the warm welcome! Unfortunately, I won't be in town on a Saturday...I get in late on Sunday 10/3 and leave in the afternoon Friday 10/8. My training runs 9-5 every day, but I'm free afterward.