Thread: AOD credit union new branch open

AOD credit union new branch open

Well I've been a member of AOD credit union for many years and have gone in the anniston branch many times since I've started to open carry and never had a problem not even a alarmed look, they have no sign posted saying no guns ( that I've seen)

Anyway the new Oxford branch opened up not long ago and I finally went to conduct my banking business and such and in big bold print and even a picture is what? You guessed right a sign saying no guns well I went in anyway and didn't expect any trouble ( I was still in security uniform and still armed, sorry it sucks but its true about people seeing a uniform and gun there is no alarm ) I did what I need had no trouble and left as I was in a hurry to my next job post
    My next problem is I don't have access to a computer to email inquiring about the sign ( I log on to OC.ORG via my Droid but can't email the branch manager hmmmm problem with Droid cellphone? LOL. Was wondering if anyone more seasoned in the legal quoting email the Oxford branch, I will provide address soon

AOD federal credit union
    PO box 608
    Bynum al 36253
    256-831-4504
    www.aodfcu.com

And dumb question but it being a federal credit union could I be really mistaken on open carry inside ?
    Last edited by solidsnake.45; 07-30-2010 at 08:14 AM.

All the federal means it that it is federaly insured.

Ah thanks for clearing that up, I called the manager and she didn't want to any question reguarding the sign, I guess ill drive out of my way to anniston branch where they welcome me

If the poster is a circle with a pistol in it and a line drawn through it, ask why self-defense is not allowed in the credit union or how many bank robbers a sign has ever stopped.
    Check out my home page @ www.alabamaopencarry.com and Carry On!

Quote Originally Posted by AL Ranger View Post
    If the poster is a circle with a pistol in it and a line drawn through it, ask why self-defense is not allowed in the credit union or how many bank robbers a sign has ever stopped.
    It is a circle with a slash through it

Here's an interesting offer for some business cards to get your message across without having to argue at places with the "no guns" signs:

http://www.zazzle.com/no_guns_no_mon...26539763842279

Be sure to view both front and back.

Well now the anniston branch has the same sign. ... looks like they are not going to allow open carry..

What kind of sign?

If it is just a pictogram and shows a semi-auto, just carry a revolver.