• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat. 7/31

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 7/31 at 9:30 AM

River City Diner
Parham & I-95
803 East Parham Rd...........
directions.
Richmond, Va.
(804) 266-1500

The Louisa County Agriculture Fair is just down the road apiece for them that wishes to sneak a peek. OC compatibility is not guaranteed.

http://www.rivercitydiner.com/

ClumsyCandy

Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 7/31 at 9:30 AM

River City Diner
Parham & I-95
803 East Parham Rd...........
directions.
Richmond, Va.
(804) 266-1500

The Louisa County Agriculture Fair is just down the road apiece for them that wishes to sneak a peek. OC compatibility is not guaranteed.

http://www.rivercitydiner.com/

I'll be working the booth from 9-11 that morning so I won't be at breakfast! Come on out to the fair!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Candy,

Do you have any word from VCDL as to restrictions on carry - open or otherwise?

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I understand that the people working the VCDL table will not be OCing.

There are some unresolved questions about ownership, their relationship with the county and funding.

I anticipate being adaptable.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I understand that the people working the VCDL table will not be OCing.

There are some unresolved questions about ownership, their relationship with the county and funding.

I anticipate being adaptable.

You have interchangable parts? And accessories?

Next thing you know we'll find out you run on batteries.

stay safe.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Pigs and sheep and cattle and teeny-tiny goats and Girl Scouts with no cookies for sale and a petting zoo but Grapeshot would not stand still long enough for anybody to pat him down -- I mean pet him -- and a very depressing conversation with Eric Cantor's flack who wanted to concentrate on the Congresscritter's voting record as opposed to trying to understand how refusing to change the fundraising venue to one where OC/CC-ers are not banned is not being a supporter of 2A.

There were a lot - I do mean a lot - of GSL stickers walking about before we got there. The folks at the VCDL table were doing brisk business handing out stickers, getting folks signed up for VA-ALERTS and even selling folks on becoming members. Lots of folks commenting on how much good VCDL does.

Oh, yes, I bought Grapeshot a can of potted possum so he would not go hungry. Come to think about it, I haven't heard from him this evening. Maybe I ought to go by and check on him? Nah! He'll call if he gets food poisoning.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Burp! No food poisoning yet - burp.

Lots of GSL stickers in evidence is an understatement. They were everywhere.

The little pigs and sheep were having fun too as they did not seem aware of their inevitable place in the food chain.

Very friendly crowd.