Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Come see us at Cabela's, Maine Archery Classic

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Harrison
    Posts
    463

    Come see us at Cabela's, Maine Archery Classic

    COME SEE US AT CABELA'S, MAINE ARCHERY CLASSIC

    COME SEE US AT CABELA'S ARCHERY CLASSIC SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. WE'LL BE AT THE RED NRA TABLE OFFERING NRA MEMBERSHIP AND RENEWAL DISCOUNTS AND 10% DISCOUNTS ON OUR UPCOMING NRA CERTIFIED COURSES.

    WE ALSO HAVE BUSHMASTER ACRSS16M B RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE! THIS IS A $2695 FIREARM http://www.bushmaster.com/acr/#/intro $10 PER CHANCE AND WE ARE ONLY SELLING 1000 TICKETS. BENEFITS WESTERN MAINE FISH & GAME COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES.
    Last edited by Maine CWP Training; 07-30-2010 at 03:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member crdonov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south portland, Maine, USA
    Posts
    463
    is that this weekend? july 31, august 1?

  3. #3
    Regular Member crdonov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south portland, Maine, USA
    Posts
    463
    what time will you be there on sunday?

  4. #4
    Accomplished Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Freeport, Maine, United States
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Maine CWP Training View Post
    COME SEE US AT CABELA'S, MAINE ARCHERY CLASSIC

    COME SEE US AT CABELA'S ARCHERY CLASSIC SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. WE'LL BE AT THE RED NRA TABLE OFFERING NRA MEMBERSHIP AND RENEWAL DISCOUNTS AND 10% DISCOUNTS ON OUR UPCOMING NRA CERTIFIED COURSES.

    WE ALSO HAVE BUSHMASTER ACRSS16M B RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE! THIS IS A $2695 FIREARM http://www.bushmaster.com/acr/#/intro $10 PER CHANCE AND WE ARE ONLY SELLING 1000 TICKETS. BENEFITS WESTERN MAINE FISH & GAME COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES.
    if it's 10 bucks per chance than why did I get charged 11??

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Harrison
    Posts
    463
    $11 was for the CC fee charged and postage. S&H. We don't have those charges handing a ticket to a patron.

    I'll be there from 10 ~ 4 Sunday August 1st. A couple people stopped by after your Sanford event today and heard great things.

  6. #6
    Regular Member crdonov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south portland, Maine, USA
    Posts
    463
    any discounts for opencarry.org menbers? just wondering. any raffle tickets left!

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Harrison
    Posts
    463
    I will always offer 10% discounts for Maine open Carry members. We have plenty of raffle tickets left. I'll be at Cabela's 10AM ~ 4PM today.

  8. #8
    Regular Member crdonov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south portland, Maine, USA
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Maine CWP Training View Post
    COME SEE US AT CABELA'S, MAINE ARCHERY CLASSIC

    COME SEE US AT CABELA'S ARCHERY CLASSIC SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. WE'LL BE AT THE RED NRA TABLE OFFERING NRA MEMBERSHIP AND RENEWAL DISCOUNTS AND 10% DISCOUNTS ON OUR UPCOMING NRA CERTIFIED COURSES.

    WE ALSO HAVE BUSHMASTER ACRSS16M B RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE! THIS IS A $2695 FIREARM http://www.bushmaster.com/acr/#/intro $10 PER CHANCE AND WE ARE ONLY SELLING 1000 TICKETS. BENEFITS WESTERN MAINE FISH & GAME COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES.
    how many more raffle tickets do you have to sell? when do you think they will be drawing the winning ticket?

    xd-over

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Harrison
    Posts
    463
    Our ACR is still in production. Once we have the real deal to display they should move pretty quick. We sold approximately 350 tickets to date.

  10. #10
    Regular Member crdonov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south portland, Maine, USA
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Maine CWP Training View Post
    Our ACR is still in production. Once we have the real deal to display they should move pretty quick. We sold approximately 350 tickets to date.
    when i bought my ticket you had a acr there. what does our acr is still in production mean? bought mine when you were at cabelas. you had the real deal when i bought my ticket! so what your saying the one you had at cabelas, isnt the one your raffling?

    xd-over

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Harrison
    Posts
    463
    That was one I borrowed from Cabela's, Coyote. I was quite explicit ours was in production, the black series with front and rear Magpull sights...

    We had a photo and description there as well.

    More enhanced than the one on display.
    Last edited by Maine CWP Training; 09-01-2010 at 04:27 AM.

  12. #12
    Regular Member crdonov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south portland, Maine, USA
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Maine CWP Training View Post
    That was one I borrowed from Cabela's, Coyote. I was quite explicit ours was in production, the black series with front and rear Magpull sights...

    We had a photo and description there as well.

    More enhanced than the one on display.
    ok.

    xd-over

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •