Thread: Come see us at Cabela's, Maine Archery Classic

Come see us at Cabela's, Maine Archery Classic

COME SEE US AT CABELA'S, MAINE ARCHERY CLASSIC

COME SEE US AT CABELA'S ARCHERY CLASSIC SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. WE'LL BE AT THE RED NRA TABLE OFFERING NRA MEMBERSHIP AND RENEWAL DISCOUNTS AND 10% DISCOUNTS ON OUR UPCOMING NRA CERTIFIED COURSES.

WE ALSO HAVE BUSHMASTER ACRSS16M B RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE! THIS IS A $2695 FIREARM http://www.bushmaster.com/acr/#/intro $10 PER CHANCE AND WE ARE ONLY SELLING 1000 TICKETS. BENEFITS WESTERN MAINE FISH & GAME COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES.
    Last edited by Maine CWP Training; 07-30-2010 at 03:14 PM.

is that this weekend? july 31, august 1?

what time will you be there on sunday?

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by Maine CWP Training View Post

COME SEE US AT CABELA'S ARCHERY CLASSIC SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. WE'LL BE AT THE RED NRA TABLE OFFERING NRA MEMBERSHIP AND RENEWAL DISCOUNTS AND 10% DISCOUNTS ON OUR UPCOMING NRA CERTIFIED COURSES.

WE ALSO HAVE BUSHMASTER ACRSS16M B RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE! THIS IS A $2695 FIREARM http://www.bushmaster.com/acr/#/intro $10 PER CHANCE AND WE ARE ONLY SELLING 1000 TICKETS. BENEFITS WESTERN MAINE FISH & GAME COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES.
    if it's 10 bucks per chance than why did I get charged 11??

$11 was for the CC fee charged and postage. S&H. We don't have those charges handing a ticket to a patron.

I'll be there from 10 ~ 4 Sunday August 1st. A couple people stopped by after your Sanford event today and heard great things.

any discounts for opencarry.org menbers? just wondering. any raffle tickets left!

I will always offer 10% discounts for Maine open Carry members. We have plenty of raffle tickets left. I'll be at Cabela's 10AM ~ 4PM today.

how many more raffle tickets do you have to sell? when do you think they will be drawing the winning ticket?

xd-over

Our ACR is still in production. Once we have the real deal to display they should move pretty quick. We sold approximately 350 tickets to date.

Our ACR is still in production. Once we have the real deal to display they should move pretty quick. We sold approximately 350 tickets to date.
    when i bought my ticket you had a acr there. what does our acr is still in production mean? bought mine when you were at cabelas. you had the real deal when i bought my ticket! so what your saying the one you had at cabelas, isnt the one your raffling?

xd-over

That was one I borrowed from Cabela's, Coyote. I was quite explicit ours was in production, the black series with front and rear Magpull sights...

We had a photo and description there as well.

More enhanced than the one on display.
    Last edited by Maine CWP Training; 09-01-2010 at 04:27 AM.

That was one I borrowed from Cabela's, Coyote. I was quite explicit ours was in production, the black series with front and rear Magpull sights...

We had a photo and description there as well.

More enhanced than the one on display.
    ok.

xd-over