• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Come see us at Cabela's, Maine Archery Classic

Maine CWP Training

COME SEE US AT CABELA'S, MAINE ARCHERY CLASSIC

COME SEE US AT CABELA'S ARCHERY CLASSIC SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. WE'LL BE AT THE RED NRA TABLE OFFERING NRA MEMBERSHIP AND RENEWAL DISCOUNTS AND 10% DISCOUNTS ON OUR UPCOMING NRA CERTIFIED COURSES.

WE ALSO HAVE BUSHMASTER ACRSS16M B RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE! THIS IS A $2695 FIREARM http://www.bushmaster.com/acr/#/intro $10 PER CHANCE AND WE ARE ONLY SELLING 1000 TICKETS. BENEFITS WESTERN MAINE FISH & GAME COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES.

Last edited:

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate

COME SEE US AT CABELA'S ARCHERY CLASSIC SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. WE'LL BE AT THE RED NRA TABLE OFFERING NRA MEMBERSHIP AND RENEWAL DISCOUNTS AND 10% DISCOUNTS ON OUR UPCOMING NRA CERTIFIED COURSES.

WE ALSO HAVE BUSHMASTER ACRSS16M B RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE! THIS IS A $2695 FIREARM http://www.bushmaster.com/acr/#/intro $10 PER CHANCE AND WE ARE ONLY SELLING 1000 TICKETS. BENEFITS WESTERN MAINE FISH & GAME COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES.
if it's 10 bucks per chance than why did I get charged 11??

Maine CWP Training

$11 was for the CC fee charged and postage. S&H. We don't have those charges handing a ticket to a patron.

I'll be there from 10 ~ 4 Sunday August 1st. A couple people stopped by after your Sanford event today and heard great things.

Maine CWP Training

I will always offer 10% discounts for Maine open Carry members. We have plenty of raffle tickets left. I'll be at Cabela's 10AM ~ 4PM today.

crdonov

how many more raffle tickets do you have to sell? when do you think they will be drawing the winning ticket?

xd-over

Maine CWP Training

Our ACR is still in production. Once we have the real deal to display they should move pretty quick. We sold approximately 350 tickets to date. :(

crdonov

Our ACR is still in production. Once we have the real deal to display they should move pretty quick. We sold approximately 350 tickets to date. :(

when i bought my ticket you had a acr there. what does our acr is still in production mean? bought mine when you were at cabelas. you had the real deal when i bought my ticket! so what your saying the one you had at cabelas, isnt the one your raffling?

xd-over

Maine CWP Training

That was one I borrowed from Cabela's, Coyote. I was quite explicit ours was in production, the black series with front and rear Magpull sights...

We had a photo and description there as well.

More enhanced than the one on display.

Last edited: